Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

He can't turn them down. How often will this type of role come up with his reputation untarnished by failed projects.

So apparently we lose him and apparently he wants to take some staff with him.

That bayern mouthpiece saying sane wants to leave in jan..

So its a free for all?

Surely if there's anyone at the club we want to keep we'll keep them. We can't just let staff go to a rival!

Star reporting that we offered him the job when Pep leaves back in 2018. Either we changed our minds, Pep is staying longer, or he doesn’t want to wait that long. Bird in the hand and all that...

Realistically getting offered the managers job at Arsenal is something Arteta can’t and won’t turn down. Despite them being a mid table team without a winning mentality, he should take the opportunity. I’m not too fussed if he is gonna make it there as it’s Arsenal I.e one of the old so called “top 4”.
I doubt it’ll hurt us that much. We are more than just relying on an assistant manager. If not, Pep isn’t that good a manager and the organisation isn’t as good as we think or made to believe.

Possible he has been offered enough money and prospects to make even City job something he can forego.
He sees players becoming multi millionaires then going elsewhere so perhaps if any club anywhere offers a good enough package where even failure does not alter his finances negatively surely there is temptation. After all he was at Arsenal before.

the fool's on AFTV still think that arsenal are a top 4 club and should be challenging for the titles season after seasons ??? and its going to be 2020 in a couple of weeks and when was the last time arsenal won the title ??? come on please arteta is a middle man and if anybody thinks he is going to arsenal to build something then sorry it does not happen anymore in football

even the great managers like pep, jose, need big time players and they don't come cheap ? and if arsenal do unearth a talent you bet city and liverpool will be signing them from arsenal because that is what arsenal are now selling club a feeder club to the big teams

Yeah, i guess we should all pack up now since Liverpool and yourselves will have everything sewn up for the next couple of decades? It was only a few years ago that Liverpool lost their 3 best players over a couple of years to Barcelona & yourselves, folk were saying they were still a selling club, & they've done not too badly out it. 4 years from us nearly signing Suarez from them, to them signing the Ox from us. A lot can happen in football, Leicester had just been humped 4-1 at home by Palace 10 months ago and were about 11th in the table, now they are above you guys in the league! That's the great thing about football, you think youve everything sussed out, & then every so often something comes along and gives you a nice wee surprise.

I'm not saying Arteta will be our Pep or Klopp, because those managers are 1 in a million. I'll just be happy if he gets us looking like a competent team first & foremost.

Yeah, i guess we should all pack up now since Liverpool and yourselves will have everything sewn up for the next couple of decades? It was only a few years ago that Liverpool lost their 3 best players over a couple of years to Barcelona & yourselves, folk were saying they were still a selling club, & they've done not too badly out it. 4 years from us nearly signing Suarez from them, to them signing the Ox from us. A lot can happen in football, Leicester had just been humped 4-1 at home by Palace 10 months ago and were about 11th in the table, now they are above you guys in the league! That's the great thing about football, you think youve everything sussed out, & then every so often something comes along and gives you a nice wee surprise.

I'm not saying Arteta will be our Pep or Klopp, because those managers are 1 in a million. I'll just be happy if he gets us looking like a competent team first & foremost.

Your fans will never be happy, on the self entitled stakes you'are right up there with the rags and dippers, must be something about red ;-)

I hope he does well, gets them into top 4 few domestic cups and a c. L final and then comes back to us when pep leaves in 5 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.