Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

He has to take it. Good luck to him

if it doesn’t work out he’s most welcome to return

you see that is wrong on both counts

does he really have to take it ? he is wet behind the ears as coach never mind manager, as for city welcoming him back as a coach ?? what about his replacement city have to put in place, its not that simple and really arteta is only going to get one shot at being a manager and it has to be the right club at the right time

i dont really see that this is that bad a move for Arteta?

if he doesn't do so well in terms of points, but shows a team style, i think there is a bit of forgiveness in the football system that Arsenal is a pretty poisoned position this days.

however if he shows himself to be as incompetent as Ljungberg, which he wont be, then he probably wont go onto be a manager.

He'd be mad not to take it. It's a big challenge with a great club. I am not sure it will impact on his chances of getting another job once he leaves Arsenal as I would think many know it's a very tough job as the players are simply not good enough. He has nothing to lose.

Fair play to him if he gets it, lets face it, he can't do any worse that ratboy and he may very well do ok having soaked up Peps knowledge, it's one of those situations where it's better to regret the things you've done rather than the things you haven't done ....!

Last edited:
Says the last man in the world to find out. Whatever. Though if we let him take backroom staff some serious questions need to be asked.

I think this maybe tied up to the fact that Ancelotti who is Italian was in touch Arsenal's board but in the last few hours he has been informed that he is no longer under consideration. ( This info also from Twitter)

Hence the inference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.