Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Is it not more of a silly thing to keep hounding a poster over something you claim is a silly thing to be bothered about though?

Seems a bit contradictory to me?
I want people to stop moaning about every little inconsequential thing on here, if that makes me silly then so be it. I'd rather be silly doing that than finding reasons to dislike a former assistant manager.

Was waiting until the announcement...

Not entirely convinced by him as the #1. That one time Pep was banned and Arteta replaced him he didn’t really seem passionate or vocal even, just quietly stood there, his press conference was dull as well.

Being a coach and manager are two different things.

All our players seemed to love him and he’s a nice guy.

Arsenal are in need of quite a few players, don’t think it was the right time to take the job but good luck to him and thanks Arsenal for the compensation.

Well I'm grateful for what he did. I hope he finds more success than failure but that's about it from me. I think that's reasonable.

Brian Kidd has had a perfectly fine career as an assistant manager. His career as a manager didn't work out but it wasn't detrimental to his career as an assistant. In fact his experience hands on managing probably made him an even better assistant.

As the age old saying goes, better to try and fail than fail to try...
He obviously wanted to be a manager but after Blackburn, no one was prepared to give him another go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.