Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

A quick message to a couple of posters on here (you know who you are); if you wish to continue posting in this thread, heed the following from the forum rules;

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."

Thanks.

A quick message to a couple of posters on here (you know who you are); if you wish to continue posting in this thread, heed the following from the forum rules;

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."

Thanks.

Are you admin ?

I want people to stop moaning about every little inconsequential thing on here, if that makes me silly then so be it. I'd rather be silly doing that than finding reasons to dislike a former assistant manager.

You've been here 5 minutes. I'd suggest to you that moaning about inconsequential things is something this forum does with aplome.

I want people to stop moaning about every little inconsequential thing on here, if that makes me silly then so be it. I'd rather be silly doing that than finding reasons to dislike a former assistant manager.

Now that is just fucking dumb.

Have your say and move on, you have said it and can feel a little glow inside for saying it, what do you get out of extending the "silliness" by keeping the argument going?

You remind me of the fans who like to say one of our players is shit and then spend all night arguing that he is shit to every other person who defends him.

If you want my opinion I feel he could have just thanked the club for giving him his first job in coaching and which has led him to his dream job already, no doubt he did this in private but again when all we get to read in the papers are negative stories, we could do with some people saying some nice stuff about us for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.