Arteta

would be a perfect signing and exactly what we need. I think people are getting too carried away with wanting to sign all these young players, and it's not like this guy is over the hill. Can't see it happening with the bad blood with the two clubs in recent times, but I'd love this transfer.

samharris said:
mad zab said:
He would know all about that coming from scouseland!!

Can't stand knobs who come on here and slag us off because they are jealous we have owners who are willing to spend money on the team, unlike Kenwright.

I'd rather have others hating us than what that prick on talkshite said...

" City were everyones second team co's they felt sorry for us.".

Bring on the hate i say.:)

Sam I couldn't careless who hates us. But I dont' want to here about it on a City forum. I don't mind other fans on here, so long as they show a bit of respect and have valid points to make.

samharris said:
mad zab said:
He isn't arguing about anything!! All he wants to do is come on this forum and give us the same shit we hear everyday on the radio, TV and newspapers.

He should be banned!!

Unfortunately the rules say personal attacks and insults...

He's got his friend (Human rights) on his side..:)

Well he called, someone a fcuking idiot earlier.

i can understand everton fans being pissed really,having now to settle for no better than 6th now that they cant get anywhere near there comfort zone of 5th every season.

mad zab said:
samharris said:
I'd rather have others hating us than what that prick on talkshite said...

" City were everyones second team co's they felt sorry for us.".

Bring on the hate i say.:)

Sam I couldn't careless who hates us. But I dont' want to here about it on a City forum. I don't mind other fans on here, so long as they show a bit of respect and have valid points to make.

everybody hates us......or should I say are jealous of us...

They are here to stay and tbh I love it...a bit of fury venting is quite recreational..

It is banter at the end of the day..

And this is Bluemoon...."The home of friendly banter" :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Persecution complex - ever since we built the Manchester Ship Canal!!

Liverpool, the same place which gave slavery to the world.

Don't it make you feel proud, La?

Jeeez, don't start giving him a history lesson Tolmie. He'll deny it and tell you that you have no class!

Some of us of a certain age know how the slave trade gene was still being passed down to the masses at Woodison. What year was it when they decided they had to take a black player onboard?

They even make Ibrox look like the centre of multi-culturism!

The Fixer said:
samharris said:
Unfortunately the rules say personal attacks and insults...

He's got his friend (Human rights) on his side..:)

Well he called, someone a fcuking idiot earlier.

Then that person if offended should hit the complain button..

If someone called me a fucking idiot id say ..ta chook :)

Mad Zab (or whatever), you're right delicate little flower, aren't you?

Ban the nasty man, he says nasty things.

Poor wee lad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.