Arteta

Come on lads. We're all forgetting that Everton are, always have been and always will be the ethical standard bearers for English football. Angels the lot of them. Not bitter, jealous, sanctimonious, hypocritical or holier than thou at all. God, I wish I was a toffee

bluesyob said:
mad zab said:
MODS can we ban this scouse prick?

All his posts have been vile nasty attacks on our club, so why the fuck should we allow him on this forum?
seconded!!! i was going to say somthing earlier but couldnt be arsed getting involved.

having to resort to vile attacks shows lack of confidence in what you present as an argument..

samharris said:
bluesyob said:
seconded!!! i was going to say somthing earlier but couldnt be arsed getting involved.

having to resort to vile attacks shows lack of confidence in what you present as an argument..

He isn't arguing about anything!! All he wants to do is come on this forum and give us the same shit we hear everyday on the radio, TV and newspapers.

He should be banned!!

mad zab said:
samharris said:

He isn't arguing about anything!! All he wants to do is come on this forum and give us the same shit we hear everyday on the radio, TV and newspapers.

He should be banned!!

Unfortunately the rules say personal attacks and insults...

He's got his friend (Human rights) on his side..:)

JohnD said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I just have. They stated there is a warrant out for the arrest of Kenwright and his criminal f'kin west end shows!

I take it then when the Moores clan were bankrolling yourselves then that was fair game then was it?

You started off well with quite a witty joke then spoilt your post by suggesting the Moores' riches were earned similarly to current and past City owners.

Just don't even bother defending that side of City. Frankly it makes you look pretty simple or pretty nasty. I'm not sure which is worse actually.

I am defending it. They started a businesses due to the oil reserves and the Moores family started a business due to gambling. Just remind me out of the 2 which is morally wrong?

samharris said:
mad zab said:

He should be banned!!

He would know all about that coming from scouseland!!

Can't stand knobs who come on here and slag us off because they are jealous we have owners who are willing to spend money on the team, unlike Kenwright.

I say leave him on. He hasn't a clue and hasn't answered any of the legitimate questions, just come back with juvenile retorts. If he's going to play with the big boys then let him have his say.

He's the Everton version of a bad politician,can't answer the f'king question.

mad zab said:
samharris said:

He would know all about that coming from scouseland!!

Can't stand knobs who come on here and slag us off because they are jealous we have owners who are willing to spend money on the team, unlike Kenwright.

I'd rather have others hating us than what that prick on talkshite said...

" City were everyones second team co's they felt sorry for us.".

Bring on the hate i say.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.