Arteta

JohnD said:
Marvin said:
I hear Pienaar may have played his last game for Everton. Any truth in that?

I think so, Marvin. He clearly wants a 'bigger' or richer club to give him a contract.
Another quality player who could do a good job at City

JohnD said:
samharris said:
well you lot didnt mind taking it for lescott.. dirty money pmsl...the phrase used by those who do not have it..:)

-- Sun May 23, 2010 4:11 pm --

so we got lescott for a freebie ?? why thankyou very much..

-- Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm --

I bet you drive a car and fly by plane...hypocrite.

Don't be daft. Being bankrolled firstly by that monster from the far east and then by an elite group from a country that routinely ignores international conventions on human rights is hardly the same as me driving a car (to maintain a job and therefore not starve and become destitute) and taking the odd trip by plane.

Human rights... tell that to Barclays bank who took his money to help out,Richard branson who took his money for the out of atmosphere plane..oh yeah then ferrari ....the list is pretty big..

Marvin said:
JohnD said:
I think so, Marvin. He clearly wants a 'bigger' or richer club to give him a contract.

He could do a job and if you want to make an offer, do so to Mr Moyes, Everton FC, Liverpool 4.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Everton are in £41m debt not a lot in the modern game. Should we make CL next year which is possible that could be all but wiped out. Most Everton fans think Bill Kenwright won't let go of Everton which is why many fans detest him. Kenwright is a failure and a loser and has held this team back for many years. He will go eventually. To the poster above we rely on being tight in defence? We have conceded loads of goals this season. Also I have seen us play an open attacking game against Arsenal at the Emitates Chelsea home and away, Man Utd 3-1 etc so pay more attention

So who would you want to replace Kenwright then? Some sugar daddy? Or do you have more 'class' than that?

Or are you going to be hypocritical like your neighbours who have had a little digs at our Middle Eastern ownership, i.e. singing 'taliban' at COMS and not realising for the past 2yrs they've been whoring themselves around the middle east like a used f'king camel.

JohnD said:
Marvin said:

He could do a job and if you want to make an offer, do so to Mr Moyes, Everton FC, Liverpool 4.

MODS can we ban this scouse prick?

All his posts have been vile nasty attacks on our club, so why the fuck should we allow him on this forum?

mad zab said:
JohnD said:

MODS can we ban this scouse prick?

All his posts have been vile nasty attacks on our club, so why the fuck should we allow him on this forum?
seconded!!! i was going to say somthing earlier but couldnt be arsed getting involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.