Arteta

Get a thicker skin. Remember what we thought when Chelsea were trying to buy Wright-Phillips? If I saw a story linking a City player with another club I might well go on their message board to see if there was any news.

sam221985 said:
Islamophobic Little Englanders just like the press, most of these rival fans.

Notice it's always '''d rather we did this and that rather than just had some rich Arab come in and....'' - never just ''I'd rather we did this and that rather than just had some rich owner come in and....''

Now why would you add the ethnicity/nationality of the owners into that sentence unless you believed that them being Arabs somehow made it worse? So basically, unless you are a racist.

Erm, hang on a sec. Who cares about the ethnicity of your owners? I don't.

Any objection I might have to your owners can be researched at Human Rights Watch.

It's a bit low playing the race card, isn't it? Even more so that it was played so shabbily. At least try and entrap someone into making disagreeable comments first.

Poor, very poor.

Arteta is a good player. We I believe are looking for the best Players. so this is simple - he isnt good enough for us.

JohnD said:
sam221985 said:

Notice it's always '''d rather we did this and that rather than just had some rich Arab come in and....'' - never just ''I'd rather we did this and that rather than just had some rich owner come in and....''

Now why would you add the ethnicity/nationality of the owners into that sentence unless you believed that them being Arabs somehow made it worse? So basically, unless you are a racist.

Any objection I might have to your owners can be researched at Human Rights Watch.

It's a bit low playing the race card, isn't it? Even more so that it was played so shabbily. At least try and entrap someone into making disagreeable comments first.

Poor, very poor.

well then John could you please find said article and post it please..

Ive just looked and cant find it...

How can a sovereign state trading its own natural resource on the open commodities market be 'dirty?' This has nothing to do with whatever supposed 'human rights' straws you are clutching at. How is them selling their oil 'dirty money'. You have steadfastly failed to do so.

woolleyback blue said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
We stay afloat just fine or have you not seen the latest financial reports? Everton have a great chance next season to get into the top 4 again with our team. You can have your fun untill 2012 when the new rules come into play

Before you start painting a rosy picture of Everton's finances I'd read this

<a class="postlink" href="http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/04/why-has-nobody-bought-everton.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/04 ... erton.html</a>

Makes scary reading doesn't it

Enjoyed reading that. Moyes hasn`t spent any money?? No such thing as a "free" transfer. Now how much for Arteta and Rodwell?? Both very good players and we can throw in a couple of our fringe players to soften the blow. Everyone is a winner.

JohnD said:
sam221985 said:

Poor, very poor.

Didn't refer to you specifically did I? Although the 'dirty money' comment is often said with what I think is an undertone of racism, I'm not saying your comment wasn't based more on the reasons you say, which are still dumb in my opinion but there you go.

Just talking about something that undeniably goes on in the press, on rival fans' forums, comment sections of articles etc from the time of the takeover right up 'til now.

JohnD said:
sam221985 said:

Poor, very poor.

I will tell you what's very poor you sad tosser - your inference about our owners which "can be reasearched at Human Rights Watch" - what exactly is your point?

Governments of several 'western' countries are hardly paragons of human rights either.

I'd like to see evidence of what the UAE authorities have allegedly done that is worse than Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc.....except we won't because it doesn't exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.