Arteta

yellamcfc said:
This thread should be moved into the "Off Topic" board, it has completely lost its point from being a transfer related discussion.

I think it lost it's point 300 pages of vague inneundo ago

Unbelievable that people cannot just own up to having cnuts as owners and instead come out with the most ridiculous comments in order to paper over the moral cracks.

And to the person that mentioned the war in Iraq. Yeah, but at least we can vote our bad government out.

BringBackSwales said:
yellamcfc said:
This thread should be moved into the "Off Topic" board, it has completely lost its point from being a transfer related discussion.

shit wrong thread, I had moved off the "it's quiet" thread!

always makes me laugh we when get linked to an everton player in the press and all the little persecuted dippers come on here slagging city off whilst at the same time comparing leon osman with johnan cryuff!

we had chelsea fans coming on here during the terry saga and 9 times out of 10 they were sound, but not these inbred racist twats from the land that time forgot.

wouldn't give em the steam off me own piss, never mind sell em one of our own players.

JohnD said:
Unbelievable that people cannot just own up to having cnuts as owners and instead come out with the most ridiculous comments in order to paper over the moral cracks.

And to the person that mentioned the war in Iraq. Yeah, but at least we can vote our bad government out.

You're now teetering on the brink of becoming irritating rather than amusing.

dario2739 said:
Are we talking about the same Everton here that is sponsored by a Chinese beer company?
Funny cos as far as i'm aware the human rights record of China is pretty fucking awful!

This.

Then there's benefiting from gambling, history of racism etc....Everton live a long way from the moral high ground whether they like it or not.

BringBackSwales said:
BringBackSwales said:

shit wrong thread, I had moved off the "it's quiet" thread!

I've nearly done that myself in the past, flitting from one to the other, easy mistake :)

JohnD said:

except that all the parties supported the war. democracy woohoo!

mikeyboy said:
always makes me laugh we when get linked to an everton player in the press and all the little persecuted dippers come on here slagging city off whilst at the same time comparing leon osman with johnan cryuff!

we had chelsea fans coming on here during the terry saga and 9 times out of 10 they were sound, but not these inbred racist twats from the land that time forgot.

wouldn't give em the steam off me own piss, never mind sell em one of our own players.

Yeah I don't find Chelsea fans that bad to be fair maybe because they had to deal with the same crap about buying success and no history and blah blah blah.

Or to take a more cynical view perhaps it's just because they know they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticising our business model or supposed transfer tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.