Arteta

The Fixer said:
Mikel Arteta's contract talks at Goodison Park have hit an snag, according to various media outlets, LOYAL PLAYERS DON'T LET SNAGS SOP THEM FROM SIGNING NEW CONTRACTS.

Btw Everton opened negotiations on a new contract a fair few weeks ago, why has he still not signed? this player who supposedly loves Everton???
you heard any more new info fixer mate??? you seem to have a few contacts??

The Fixer said:
Mikel Arteta's contract talks at Goodison Park have hit an snag, according to various media outlets, LOYAL PLAYERS DON'T LET SNAGS SOP THEM FROM SIGNING NEW CONTRACTS.

Btw Everton opened negotiations on a new contract a fair few weeks ago, why has he still not signed? this player who supposedly loves Everton???
Read his agents recent quotes and reading rags to get true info? Haha. Arteta is not average you have no brain at all if you hold that opinion he wouldn't look out of place at any team in the world he is an amazing player and with him and Fellaini in the middle you'd do well to find a better partnership

richards30 said:
The Fixer said:

Haha none of the info i get is from my own contacts, most from posters on here, a couple who pm me wiv info mate.

The Fixer said:
richards30 said:

Haha none of the info i get is from my own contacts, most from posters on here, a couple who pm me wiv info mate.
ah right!! they the reliable itk`s though?? ie tolmie??

BlueBoy2010 said:
The Fixer said:

Read his agents recent quotes and reading rags to get true info? Haha. Arteta is not average you have no brain at all if you hold that opinion he wouldn't look out of place at any team in the world he is an amazing player and with him and Fellaini in the middle you'd do well to find a better partnership

Agent quotes are bollocks mate, i could search and find similar quotes from players agents who have staed similar only for them to move to another club.

When have i stated he's not very good? I like Arteta he's a player who would improve our midfield! I'm not saying we will sign him, but don't be too short sighted with he won't leave Everton bollocks!

BlueBoy2010 said:
hgblue said:
The lad deserves the chance to better himself and earn a few quid in the process. We'll give you Bellamy and Onouha in return, plus quite a few million to keep you afloat until we come back for Rodwell next year.........
We stay afloat just fine or have you not seen the latest financial reports? Everton have a great chance next season to get into the top 4 again with our team. You can have your fun untill 2012 when the new rules come into play

How's the new stadium going?

richards30 said:
The Fixer said:
ah right!! they the reliable itk`s though?? ie tolmie??

Yes but tolmie gives most his info to everyone, 2 other posters on here who don't give their info on the board are very well connected and pm me with stuff.

hgblue said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
We stay afloat just fine or have you not seen the latest financial reports? Everton have a great chance next season to get into the top 4 again with our team. You can have your fun untill 2012 when the new rules come into play

How's the new stadium going?
A new site is being discussed to be built on Edge Lane, Tesco backed again. Agents quotes are usually bollocks when they say a player is intrested in a move away he said direct quotes from Arteta who will remain loyal to Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.