Arteta

BlueBoy2010 said:
vincent said:
Really ? so you bought Fellaini for how much was it ?
£15m off the back of Andy Johnson going for £11m and McFadden going for £6m

Oh, so you do spend money... Did you spend any money on Yakubo ?

BlueBoy2010 said:
Bellamy would be a good player but he is a thug I wouldn't want him in our dressing room. Everton build themselves on good team relations you know the saying one bad apple ruins the cart
So the charming Duncan Ferguson wasn't a thug?

lionheart said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Bellamy would be a good player but he is a thug I wouldn't want him in our dressing room. Everton build themselves on good team relations you know the saying one bad apple ruins the cart
Duncan supported Everton Bellamy doesn't. Ferguson always had respect for us even got a tattoo of our badge. Everton have a netspend of £3m per year Yakubu was bought as we'd sold a few players like Kilbane, Davis etc and there was a raise in Sky TV funds

BlueBoy2010 said:
hgblue said:
How's the new stadium going?
A new site is being discussed to be built on Edge Lane, Tesco backed again. Agents quotes are usually bollocks when they say a player is intrested in a move away he said direct quotes from Arteta who will remain loyal to Everton.
How´s that happening mate - your Evertonian chum Terry Leahy bunging you a few quid then - "every little helps"!

BlueBoy2010 said:
The Fixer said:
Mikel Arteta's contract talks at Goodison Park have hit an snag, according to various media outlets, LOYAL PLAYERS DON'T LET SNAGS SOP THEM FROM SIGNING NEW CONTRACTS.

Btw Everton opened negotiations on a new contract a fair few weeks ago, why has he still not signed? this player who supposedly loves Everton???
Read his agents recent quotes and reading rags to get true info? Haha. Arteta is not average you have no brain at all if you hold that opinion he wouldn't look out of place at any team in the world he is an amazing player and with him and Fellaini in the middle you'd do well to find a better partnership

Wouldn't look out of place in the spanish team?? Oh wait he would..

I stand by my statement that he is average and that we don't want him

BlueBoy2010 said:
The Fixer said:
Mikel Arteta's contract talks at Goodison Park have hit an snag, according to various media outlets, LOYAL PLAYERS DON'T LET SNAGS SOP THEM FROM SIGNING NEW CONTRACTS.

Btw Everton opened negotiations on a new contract a fair few weeks ago, why has he still not signed? this player who supposedly loves Everton???
Read his agents recent quotes and reading rags to get true info? Haha. Arteta is not average you have no brain at all if you hold that opinion he wouldn't look out of place at any team in the world he is an amazing player and with him and Fellaini in the middle you'd do well to find a better partnership
I agree with you about Fellaini and Arteta. 2 of the best midfielders in Europe. Love to have them here at City.

But I don't think Everton can improve much on recent seasons. You need to replace Distin and get some forwards in

Muzzy Izzet > Messi said:
Arteta + Fellaini = best cm pair in epl IMO

Essien Lampard

Fletcher Carrick/Scholes

Fabregas Song

Gerrard Masherano

Modric Kranjar

all miles better

Marvin said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
I agree with you about Fellaini and Arteta. 2 of the best midfielders in Europe. Love to have them here at City.

But I don't think Everton can improve much on recent seasons. You need to replace Distin and get some forwards in
An improvement on recent seasons is easily possible. Heitinga is replacing Distin in defense Fellaini and Arteta in the center for the first time and a rested Bilyaletdinov. Coleman also will replace Neville at RB

BlueBoy2010 said:
lionheart said:
Duncan supported Everton Bellamy doesn't. Ferguson always had respect for us even got a tattoo of our badge. Everton have a netspend of £3m per year Yakubu was bought as we'd sold a few players like Kilbane, Davis etc and there was a raise in Sky TV funds

What is it with Everton fans... They think David Moyes is the best manager in the world - even though he has won fuck all. They have the best midfield in the world - even though Arteta is good but can't get a sniff of the spanish squad. And of course there is 'jags' the best centre half since Bobby Moore... Funny stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.