Arteta

Muzzy Izzet > Messi said:
Arteta + Fellaini = best cm pair in epl IMO
Thanks for giving credit because we don't spend millions the media forget about us unless they're trying to unsettle our team

The Fixer said:
Then we expect he will sign a new contract in the very near future! I will look at this come transfer deadline day :)
Probably I think we're trying to tie everybody down. I can't see Pienaar staying but we'll be able to replace him with Moutinho or Witsel

BlueBoy2010 said:
Muzzy Izzet > Messi said:
Arteta + Fellaini = best cm pair in epl IMO
Thanks for giving credit because we don't spend millions the media forget about us unless they're trying to unsettle our team

Really ? so you bought Fellaini for how much was it ?

BlueBoy2010 said:
hgblue said:
The lad deserves the chance to better himself and earn a few quid in the process. We'll give you Bellamy and Onouha in return, plus quite a few million to keep you afloat until we come back for Rodwell next year.........
We stay afloat just fine or have you not seen the latest financial reports? Everton have a great chance next season to get into the top 4 again with our team. You can have your fun untill 2012 when the new rules come into play

Yeah the new rules are going to completely devastate and fuck over City, that's why our chairman has publicly backed them and thrown his support behind them.

wishful thinking fail

BlueBoy2010 said:
The Fixer said:
Then we expect he will sign a new contract in the very near future! I will look at this come transfer deadline day :)
Probably I think we're trying to tie everybody down. I can't see Pienaar staying but we'll be able to replace him with Moutinho or Witsel

Imo pienaar iis offski moyes knows it, you been sounding us out about bellamy!

Bellamy would be a good player but he is a thug I wouldn't want him in our dressing room. Everton build themselves on good team relations you know the saying one bad apple ruins the cart

BlueBoy2010 said:
The Fixer said:

More like Charlie Adams from Blackpool.

vincent said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

Really ? so you bought Fellaini for how much was it ?
£15m off the back of Andy Johnson going for £11m and McFadden going for £6m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.