Arteta

I bet Van Der Vaart would cost less, not much chance of getting a game at Real now either.

A Quaility passer which is just what we need. He is't highlighted as much because he dosn't play at international level due to the likes of xavi and fabregas being ahead of him. TBH if he were english he would be regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world and have a 40mil price tag

IF he goes anywhere I could only see it being Arsenal as a replacement for Fabregas. Don't think he'll leave though, the only player I'm worried about losing is Pienaar. However, if Arteta did go to you lot I think Bellamy would soften the blow.

stony said:
roylefamily said:
Arteta would be a fantastic signing , he's just entering his peak , he's an established Premier League player with ' Spanish flair ' ... but can you see Moyes ever letting him go ? He fought like a madman to keep lescott , Arteta is far more valuable than he ever was to Everton .. on top of that Arteta seems happy were he is .. I think this is one battle Moyes might win , Moutinho from Sporting Lisbon is a similar player , 50 international caps , wants to leave , is younger and would be cheaper .. a better option !

He's stalling on a contract and it's Moyes who's touting him around.

his agent , only days ago said he is happy to stay at Everton and Moyes has been saying for ages that he does not want to lose any of his current squad ,thats hardly touting him around , If City pay over £20m for him andhe decides to make the move , moyes will buy Moutinho for £15m , who's on a par with Arteta , is only 24 yrs old , captain of Sporting Lisbon and a regular Portuguese international

roylefamily said:
stony said:

his agent , only days ago said he is happy to stay at Everton and Moyes has been saying for ages that he does not want to lose any of his current squad ,thats hardly touting him around , If City pay over £20m for him andhe decides to make the move , moyes will buy Moutinho for £15m , who's on a par with Arteta , is only 24 yrs old , captain of Sporting Lisbon and a regular Portuguese international

And will take 2/3 seasons to get up to speed of the prem... Does make my laugh, according to Evertonians Arteta is an amazing player and one of the best in the prem - but... if they sell him then Moutinho who has never played in a top league is on a par with him. Quality.

roylefamily said:
stony said:

I suppose the difference is that we want a ready made player with prem experience given the speed at which we want/need progression. Everton, with their budget, have more time to give a player a year or so to adapt and settle in England. I think a 20 million deal for Arteta would suit both clubs nicely tbh although lots of City fans don't seem to fancy Arteta, which does really surprise me. If Arsenal are interested then I suspect Moyes will sell to them to piss City off though.

Lancet Fluke said:
roylefamily said:

I suppose the difference is that we want a ready made player with prem experience given the speed at which we want/need progression. Everton, with their budget, have more time to give a player a year or so to adapt and settle in England. I think a 20 million deal for Arteta would suit both clubs nicely tbh although lots of City fans don't seem to fancy Arteta, which does really surprise me. If Arsenal are interested then I suspect Moyes will sell to them to piss City off though.

Lets cross our fingers atnd hope he does that, because signing arteta will be a massive mistake

Its going to take close to 30million if city are interested lads. You have the money to be raped again and we have a player you want. You paid over 23million for melted basin face and arteta is worth a hell of a lot more than him for what he brings to a team. Giving that sort of money moyes to add to his budget would be nice for a player who is one knee injury away from being goosed.

I'd rather we never do business with Everton ever again after the way Gollum behaved after the Lescott saga. He was still making snide comments months later.
I wouldn't sell them a player or buy one off them.
Fuck em, they're desperate for our cash yet are still bitter and resentful about us having it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.