Arthur Labinjo-Hughes

I couldn’t finish reading the article, I have a huge amount of respect for anyone that was on the jury and had to sit and hear all of the in depth details of the case. I hope they get a lot of support as that will stay with them for life.

The perpetrators, I’m not religious but sometimes I hope there is a hell for people like them.

Hopefully someone makes sure every drink and meal they have is salt-laced in between regular beatings in prison

Everyone outside of these two evil twats need to be held accountable for this in some way. The amount of red flags even by close relatives, yet ignored. Words fucking fail me. Heads should roll.

As for the ‘parents’. Do your worst, boys and girls on the inside. Make it unbearable.

Deeply distressful viewing on the news yesterday, i feel so saddened by this. Must be even more distressful for childless couples unable to have children.

Harrowing for the jury watching video footage and audio tapes on poor Arthur's suffering.

Time for the death penalty to be brought back for evil scumbags who inflict such cruelty on children.

RIP Arthur.

Any form of abuse, physical and mental, is abhorrent. But to inflict abuse on a child requires unfathomable evil.

Echo the sentiments of others when I say I hope those two creatures remaining days on this earth are unbearable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.