Artificial Intelligence

I don’t agree with that I remember going through two years of school and was very good at French, totally fucked up my oral exam and failed, some people just panic with exams it’s like white coat syndrome, but AI is a different ball game and is hugely open to abuse.
Nothing wrong with exams, the problem is how they are structured. It shouldn't be all or nothing in a few exams condensed into 4 weeks, but instead exams every 6 months from the age of 14 covering a range of topics studied in the previous half year, not the entire syllabus in one go.

The advent of AI will certainly require a rethink of how students are assessed. The worry is not that it removes the challenge of solving problems set by educators but rather it stops kids developing the ability to question and deduce their own unique solutions.

Dont get me wrong AI is a great tool that can be harnessed to potentially solve very complex problems, but it still needs people to question its output rather than blindly follow it.

When exactly ?

As you’ve been saying this ever since I joined the forum.
My "favourite" AI opinion said that it won't be like Terminator, with any kind of ongoing war.

Once AI decides we're pointless, it'll quickly work out a way to do it pretty much instantly, and avoid any big fuss.

When exactly ?

As you’ve been saying this ever since I joined the forum.

When the tech gets sufficiently advanced. It's not like I've got a dark circled or anything but it will happen because it's almost impossible for it not to happen.

Oh and I also used to tell people that robotics would completely change the world's economy and got laughed at, and that is happening right now

When the tech gets sufficiently advanced. It's not like I've got a dark circled or anything but it will happen because it's almost impossible for it not to happen.

Oh and I also used to tell people that robotics would completely change the world's economy and got laughed at, and that is happening right now
You love to dangle that sword of yours. Oooh er missus.

My last temp job only required a little more tech development before my input would be redundant. All I needed to do was tell the system who the bill belonged to and put their details on Excel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.