Artificial Intelligence

I am in my 70th year, not long left, but part of me thinks it hasn’t been so bad, until the pandemic. City cheered me up, as do the wife and family, especially the grandkids, but I fear for their futures

Should always have been exams unless its Art, Drama, Music or PE where there is clearly a performance or practical element.
I don’t agree with that I remember going through two years of school and was very good at French, totally fucked up my oral exam and failed, some people just panic with exams it’s like white coat syndrome, but AI is a different ball game and is hugely open to abuse.

Schoolteachers will be reading identical homework from a classroom of 30 kids in the next 5 years.
That's already started. You can translate an entire essay into French or solve any formula online within seconds nowadays. It will lead to a long-term brain drain, because teenagers/young adults won't actually be learning anything.

That's already started. You can translate an entire essay into French or solve any formula online within seconds nowadays. It will lead to a long-term brain drain, because teenagers/young adults won't actually be learning anything.
It’s a strange future we have ahead that’s for sure.

Younger people are so tech savvy that there will be no need for lots of industries that we have previously taken for granted.

Yeah, those pesky bloody electronic calculators removing the need to learn trigonometry or logarithmic functions…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.