Artists you Simply love but would be somewhat reticent to admit to on the Moon

If our overworked moderation team wasn't going through their laxidasical season of tolerance good will and new age protocol then you lad would have been utter toast after your recent pube-gate antics
You must have a sack like ZZ Top beard mate cos you ain't got any pubes on yer bonce; )

Nowt wrong with that thread either.

I went to the ABBA museum whilst on holiday in Stockholm and really enjoyed it.

In Saltzburg away we went on the sound of music tour on a bus with a load of olden people and visited all the film sites including Mirabelle gardens but keep it to yourself blud as we have images to preserve

“Like” the man?? i despise the rag **** in everyway possible, the two words he named his group is more than enough to ensure a lifetime of hatred

I cut myself Mr B the other day and I bled red. I think I need a few more mid week rainy away days in Sunderland to get myself back on track. I feel I may be getting complacent in my old age. What about Gerry and the Pacemakers ? With the money he made off of this tune he was finally able to afford a longer guitar strap.

“Like” the man?? i despise the rag **** in everyway possible, the two words he named his group is more than enough to ensure a lifetime of hatred

Ha ha fair enough mate

I heard him on the radio saying he was glad Manchester now had two world class teams. I was trying to think who else he meant.

My dad had a George Formby album I used to love listening to as a kid and I don't mind admitting it. He was great back in the day and such an endearing cheeky chappy. I haven't listened to his songs since I was a nipper but playing them on YouTube brings back childhood memories. I really like the lyrics to Fanlight Fanny.

I cut myself Mr B the other day and I bled red. I think I need a few more mid week rainy away days in Sunderland to get myself back on track. I feel I may be getting complacent in my old age. What about Gerry and the Pacemakers ? With the money he made off of this tune he was finally able to afford a longer guitar strap.

I know what your saying pal, its just the pic of him & the pisscan sat together every game that riled me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.