Artists you Simply love but would be somewhat reticent to admit to on the Moon

Yes T i loved Simply Red and for a while i fancied the day walker(is that some kind of ist? i can't keep up)
Ginger-ist Kaz; )

He used to be a student living in Denton Mcr before he found fame and fortune. When he did my sister reckons he asked her out at a club in town. She declined telling me she thought he was pig ugly. True that.

I could have had him as a brother in law : /

In the name of self moderation I shall ban myself for 12 hours to remind myself not to make threads that have the propensity to incite and or cause consternation disturbance or malaise to the greater populace we call "Our Moon". As I leave you all for our TV room I shall flagellate myself hardily with vigour and vinegar in atonement for my recent over ethanol misgivings. I meant no harm so he who is without sin crack on and cast your first pebble .. And now with the help of Enrique and here without further to do is my last ever song this hallowed eve. I imagine I am Enrique and am pulling that bird out from the audience to sing a duo ... I'm ovulating so take no notice .. Smash it Belfast !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.