Artists you Simply love but would be somewhat reticent to admit to on the Moon

A ban is indeed what i was thinking of.... And to think of all the crap i get for mentioning Morrissey twice a year..

Why don't you just quarantine the bad machines by putting them into a penal mirror forum with other like minded oddities for varying degrees of servitude. This will give them more than enough time to review their behavioral traits and more important'e their interactional obligations within a modern day forum setting. For this to stand a chance of working it would require a wide range of expertise from understanding the formal requirements of our moons curriculum to the more tacit or unspoken expertise of one a on one care system with a view to outright rehabilitation. And before they are let out they will have to sit a COC exam with a 100% pass rate to gain probationary access back into our community. Banning without trying to first rehabilitate the deviants to me anyway carries with it all sorts of draconian undertones and as a forum should we not be moving forward together as one coherent unit with our strong carrying the weak and as a single entity swiftly moving forward onto the next phase of our development. On a personal level I am happy to continue self moderation by handing out to myself varying degrees of absence for board digressions but obviously not every one has the discipline to perform this so who thinks a penal forum has legs. If a sentence was for more than a week then for each week in the penal forum we could allow visitation rights so they could still maintain a status quo with our off topic forum maintaining bonds with board chums that would assist them in their eventual rehabilitation. Ban hammers are so so yesterday and besides we don't even know who wields them anymore as their appears to have been a right old shake up and names appearing that I have never even heard of. Obviously everyone knows you lad due to your erratic musical tastes but what about the others ? We could put staff or moderation at the side of their user name .. that might help. Anyway it is only a suggestion and that's another thing we could use a suggestion box so we can keep everything well oiled with fresh impetus from the amazing sharp minds that live here.. I am now going to self ban myself for 3 hours to reflect on my post. That is all !

These lads got no musical credit, but are absolutely fantastic. No posing or ponsing around, just had a great time living the dream. They even got the roadies on the tele on this one

tbf anyone who dismisses ABBA musically and rythmically doesn't understand music, some of the bass lines and compositions are akin to classical music of centuries before.

Just because jaunty pop lyrics were on top of them ABBA musically piss on many bands

Also their first LP is great and very mamas and papas in style

Benny and Björn wrote the music for a couple of Swedish films, back in the early sixties.

Very
Swedish.

I genuinely didn’t know Phil Collins was dead. That’s passed me by.

Mick Hucknall can seriously sing but his music is just turgid pop. I’d like to hear him do rock ‘n’ roll or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.