Arturo Vidal

DANNY O'B said:
Vidal is unreal if theres any chance of singing him we should do whatever we can.
tazagevu.jpg

He'd be to our midfield what Cavani would be to our attack. A huge upgrade on his replacement and a real top-of-the-line signing. But £45million is faaaaaaaar too high for a central midfielder, maybe in the pre-FFP era we could have said fook it and just paid it but not now. You can't blame Juventus for scaring us, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich off with the price tag because they are trying to improve not the opposite.

Fernandinho is a very good alternative to Vidal. Not as good, but he'd still improve our midfield a lot and presumably will be a lot cheaper. Are we ever going to close that deal?

LoveCity said:
He'd be to our midfield what Cavani would be to our attack. A huge upgrade on his replacement and a real top-of-the-line signing. But £45million is faaaaaaaar too high for a central midfielder, maybe in the pre-FFP era we could have said fook it and just paid it but not now. You can't blame Juventus for scaring us, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich off with the price tag because they are trying to improve not the opposite.

Fernandinho is a very good alternative to Vidal. Not as good, but he'd still improve our midfield a lot and presumably will be a lot cheaper. Are we ever going to close that deal?

I'd say we could be instigating these rumors to stick a rocket up the arses of Shakhtar, who by all accounts seem be playing hardball over the transfer. It would be refreshing if we could some day complete a transfer without being absolutely rid

For them that haven't see a lot of him are we talking a player in the same role as Yaya, Barry or Rodwell here, is he similar to Alicanthra, Fernandhino From this thread it seesm

1) Vidal
2) Fernandhino
3) Alicanthra

are the upgrades each one slightly better than the other but all at different prices. Or am I climbing the wrong fucking tree as usual.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Didn't Heynckes confirm that Bayern had a €45m bid rejected about a month or so ago?

No. Bayern will not go for Vidal in any case. There is an old story with him as he already has a contract signed with Bayern (or a gentleman agreement) and he went to Juventus instead. Because of that he is a nogo for Bayern.

(Heyckes would not have anything to do with signings - not before as that is the stuff of Sammer, Rummenigge and Co. and especially not for next season!)

Maldeika said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Didn't Heynckes confirm that Bayern had a €45m bid rejected about a month or so ago?

No. Bayern will not go for Vidal in any case. There is an old story with him as he already has a contract signed with Bayern (or a gentleman agreement) and he went to Juventus instead. Because of that he is a nogo for Bayern.

(Heyckes would not have anything to do with signings - not before as that is the stuff of Sammer, Rummenigge and Co. and especially not for next season!)

I was referring to this article: <a class="postlink" href="http://football-italia.net/33467/bayern-%E2%82%AC45m-vidal-offer-rejected" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football-italia.net/33467/bayern ... r-rejected</a>

Then I realised that the quotes came from that dodgy 'agent', so you're probably right in saying that it's bullshit

Fantastic player and Juve got him for 10m pounds two years ago. Now they wont even sell him for 40m. And I understand why, he is strong, fast, energetic, can score goals, can defend, can run, he does everything what Barry cant basically.:)

We should look elswhere tho as we wont get him that is sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.