Arturo Vidal

George Hannah said:
PapiChulo said:
Why does this thread even exist...
According to Sky Italia City made an enquiry about him last week, the potential sale of Tevez to Juventus may be a factor.

nothing but a shot in the dark to see Juve's reaction and if we could capitalize ... obviously as the gaffer said... non-transferable!

Even if you could get him, what do you need him for? I mean, he is a great central midfielder but he is a kind of dynamic guy who runs havoc instead of a deep-lying playmaker who engineeres a game.

glue_sniffer said:
Even if you could get him, what do you need him for? I mean, he is a great central midfielder but he is a kind of dynamic guy who runs havoc instead of a deep-lying playmaker who engineeres a game.
We need a ball-winner just as much as we need a regista.

Joehannes said:
glue_sniffer said:
and he is from Chile...as is Alexis Sanchez btw

now here's a thought about another Chilean - Eduardo Vargas for Kola? You saw it here first.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soychile.cl/Santiago/Deportes/2012/06/05/96195/Pelligrini-quiere-a-Eduardo-Vargas-en-el-Malaga.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soychile.cl/Santiago/Deporte ... alaga.aspx</a>

Joehannes said:
glue_sniffer said:
Imo, it's easier to find a ball-winner rathen than a regista.

"Just" buy Vidal/Khedira and Modric and you've get one of the most competitive midfields in Europe immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.