As a club - what have we done so wrong?

sapper said:
As a red I refuse to be a hypocrite

Yes you have now got rich owners but I dont begrudge you that

If someone put that amount of money into United do you think we would all be moaning??. Absolutely no way anyone who says otherwise is talking shite

I hate to say it but you have a fucking top team and that isnt achieved just by money on its own credit has to got mancini ( Yes I was on the Stretford end for the 6-1)

I wouldnt worry about being hated ( As a red I am used to it and thrive on it and it galvanises the team and the support )

If people hate / dislike City it means your a threat to them so you are doing something right
Who let him (her?) on here?

MODS!!!!!!!

;-)

sapper said:

If someone put that amount of money into United do you think we would all be moaning??. Absolutely no way anyone who says otherwise is talking shite

I hate to say it but you have a fucking top team and that isnt achieved just by money on its own credit has to got mancini ( Yes I was on the Stretford end for the 6-1)

I wouldnt worry about being hated ( As a red I am used to it and thrive on it and it galvanises the team and the support )

If people hate / dislike City it means your a threat to them so you are doing something right

nice to have a football fan on.

well said.

intheknow! said:
I think it's lots of things really. Typical English mentality of wanting to 'put others in their place' or in other words not wanting the established order challenged. The Top 4 has always consisted of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool but in recent times this is changing we are a threat to one of their places. Spuds did it for one season but we will be permanently in the Top 4, Spuds won't. Also there is a London factor, I don't care what anyone says. With Spurs they haven't bought loads of expensive players and of course there is the 'Arry factor. Maybe it's racism towards our owners as well, not overt but subconsious. When Abramovich took over Chelsea, the media were very positive and supportive, he and the club got good press, not the negativity we get.

(Maybe it's racism towards our owners) now this I agree with, but the people at the top wont hear of it be
because blatter is not a racist is he?,,,

bluemoonno1 said:
intheknow! said:
I think it's lots of things really. Typical English mentality of wanting to 'put others in their place' or in other words not wanting the established order challenged. The Top 4 has always consisted of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool but in recent times this is changing we are a threat to one of their places. Spuds did it for one season but we will be permanently in the Top 4, Spuds won't. Also there is a London factor, I don't care what anyone says. With Spurs they haven't bought loads of expensive players and of course there is the 'Arry factor. Maybe it's racism towards our owners as well, not overt but subconsious. When Abramovich took over Chelsea, the media were very positive and supportive, he and the club got good press, not the negativity we get.

(Maybe it's racism towards our owners) now this I agree with, but the people at the top wont hear of it be
because blatter is not a racist is he?,,,

For those who believe it's racism, wouldn't they blame the press more than Blatter with most newspapers being Jewish owned and our owners being Muslim.

Not that I'm saying I agree with that, can't be arsed with a drawn out argument over it from the politically correct types but ruling it out completely could be naive.

jimharri said:
sapper said:

MODS!!!!!!!

;-)

Its him mate so your lucks in

sapper said:
jimharri said:
sapper said:

MODS!!!!!!!

;-)

Its him mate so your lucks in
Vg7pP.gif

There is no doubt there are xenophobic/racist connotations with the whole thing. I find it embarrassing when reading articles and hear our owner being referred to as 'the Arabs'. It is what they are but for people to consistently say it in the tone of voice they say it in speaks volumes about the whole thing. Make no mistake, if we were taken over by Peter Smith, a life long blue from Wythenshawe we wouldn't get anywhere near the stick we do!

If for example Newcastle got took over I would not for example be "wishing the oil to run out" but would i wish it was us? hell yeah!! when Chelsea got took over was I happy? yes because it stopped the rags winning the league and selling SWP kept us in bussiness.

The Top 4 has always consisted of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal

FPMSL. Yes and football was invented in 1992. $KY-mutv have tried to manufacture this Top 4 nonsense but sadly for them it aint working.

I thank god that we are no longer 'everyones favourite second team'. Fuck their pity.

City are on the up and up and I like many others don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks as I will be way too busy enjoying every single minute.
I've waited far too long for City to be back where we belong not to enjoy it now.

CITY ARE BACK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.