As from today I am stopping buying or reading on line the MUEN

Noticed on news now link from the metro starting with "Fraudiola" written by a rag S.Rice bitter Jealous scared child.

Remember when it was decent paper , used to get the freshly printed Football Pink on the way out of the ground after the game on a Saturday , decent writers as mentioned peter Gardner and Paul Hince , its now just part of the MGN gutter press. Its incredulous that a supposedly local paper continues to deride a local football club that has poured millions into rejuvenating East Manchester over the last decade , compare this to the Rags and their owners who build shopping malls in the States with their profits. F*ck the MUEN and ther Rag children who write for the toilet paper of tomorrow

Remember years ago when local bands and promoters from Newton Heath and north Manchester in general would be totally ignored by the paper. They would not even list night in their what's on section if they were promoted by lads from this end. It had a big south Manchester and studen type bias to it. Bands like Puressence were totally ignored and the Mondays were bigger in London than they were in their home city at first.

Then there is this recent headline. Who looks weak now????

Manchester United have embarrassed rivals with Romelu Lukaku transfer
Man Utd transfer news has included the sensational coup of Romelu Lukaku and it has made some of their rivals look weak.

And I will/do.Its not all about footie yer know. ;)
I have always been a fan of the MEN (non footy stuff as well as the footy stuff) but I was in Manchester last week for 6 days, picked a freebie copy up on the Friday when I arrived and was shaking my head at the lack of real news and certainly local news. It was just celeb driven and nonsense news. Saturday and Monday I didn't even bother with it.... I recall when I first emigrated, I used to have my daughter send me the Friday night edition for a while each week so I could keep up with what was going on etc. I don't think it is just the MEN either but the plight of the local papers in general.

Remember when it was decent paper , used to get the freshly printed Football Pink on the way out of the ground after the game on a Saturday , decent writers as mentioned peter Gardner and Paul Hince , its now just part of the MGN gutter press. Its incredulous that a supposedly local paper continues to deride a local football club that has poured millions into rejuvenating East Manchester over the last decade , compare this to the Rags and their owners who build shopping malls in the States with their profits. F*ck the MUEN and ther Rag children who write for the toilet paper of tomorrow
Great post.every word.

Does anyone know which brand of toilet paper recycles old MUEN waste? My arse is far too privileged to be wiped with anything that was originally the MUEN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.