As from today I am stopping buying or reading on line the MUEN

After 48 years of reading the Manchester Evening News I have decide to stop doing so.

Let them pander to the scum and their fans but I`m offski.

When our cultural leaders and trendsetters make public statements like this, the rest of society follows. Will you be wearing your Ugg boots at the press conference?

Bought the Pink religiously and I would have a bet with myself before buying it over which team would have the headline (in the days when both kicked off 3pm Saturday).
There was a period over 5 weeks when first three games both teams won - rags get the headline. Then the following week both teams drew - rags got the headline. The 5th game the rags lost 2-0 at home to Everton and City lost 1-0 at QPR. Yes, you guessed it...... ''City Capital Crash'' or something similar got the star billing!

ticks me off no end when you go on the MUEN site and to get to the City stuff you have to scroll down and go through such a pile of dross of stories about them.......

Its shite so I wouldnt buy it, but I read the free copies. Cant say I think its biased to be honest, I dont read the united pages but i find the city ones to be pretty well balanced, leaning towards being pro city to be honest.

I have never liked the Evening News and as such have never bought it but for different reasons. It's not genuinely really a local paper is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.