As Spurs move to just 3 points behind us...

I'd take a draw, but believe we could get the three points. Bolton and everton won't be easy games either but the other games we have, we are more than capable of winning!

Last year we were unlucky, this year I can't see tottenham beating the likes of Chelsea and arsenal!

2nd is up for grabs, I'm confident we will be in top 4 end of the season

CaliforniaBlue said:
remoh said:
I can't believe the bravery of people on this thread, trying to predict the unpredictable. Our history shows the futility of this, but this is the thing that stops City from ever being boring, isn't it?
Still, I'd settle for the routine of regular success and accept the risk of being bored, and this is our chance.
Now, behave, Roberto; forget your instincts and give the players their head and they can do it!

And if that doesn't work, he can always pull 'em off at half time.

lol will he employ fluffers for that?

Cobwebcat said:
It's going down to the wire.

Spurs' next two league games are both at home:

Arsenal (H)

West Brom (H)

Ours are both away:

Liverpool (A)

Blackburn (A)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.euroclubindex.com/asp/leagueodds.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.euroclubindex.com/asp/leagueodds.asp</a>
Take your doom and gloom head off and think positive.

win are home games( west ham,stoke,spurs) that leaves spurs needing at least 13 points from 6 games to overtake us wiv arsenal,chelsea,liverpool in them fixtures that will be tough.

Spurs are the least of our worries, just remember winning 4-3 after being down 3-1 and a player short. With that belief we can forget all about them and concentrate on knocking down chelsea and possibly arsenal.

I remember this exact same thread last yr.. spurs still had arsenal, chelsea and the rags.. won 2 and lost one then beat us at our place and it was all over.

Unpredictable.

I just hope it doesn't come down to that Spurs game again, couldn't handle them putting one over on us again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.