asault by grown men on kids waiting for a bus in ashton....

lookingforsomethingnewplease said:
one of the lads involved is from one of the largest traveller families in and around the UK - would have been murders if they had caught one of the attackers that same night

One of the lads involved in what, the EDL?

Excuse my ignorance but are there English traveller families?

sept89 said:
My son plays cricket with a young Asian who was there. The white kids were interupting a game of cricket and bullying the young asians. They went to get older brothers and that is when the confrontation occurrd.

My friend, your post has been ignored, unsurprisingly.

Even in the event this is a false story, it won't even be discussed by the 'war' mongers because you have no tangible evidence for it to have warranty.

Yet a moment in time, taken by a screaming girl in isolation, is enough to boils bloods that don't really need boiling, but an excuse. This girl could have on her phone

a) questionable self shots as these girls do these days

or

b) (& most likely IF your post is true) have the filmed evidence of what started the event, so she could have a laugh about it with her mates as these young people do.

You will never know of either is true or not, but the possibilities are there.

Sad, really.

one of the lads involved is from one of the largest traveller families in and around the UK - would have been murders if they had caught one of the attackers that same night

It's almost laughable that a 'traveller'(who is essentially an immigrant and 'hated' cos they notoriously never pay into the system) would be in the EDL.

IF, at all, true(which it doesn't seem like it would be); how fooked up is that??!

Bigga said:
sept89 said:
My son plays cricket with a young Asian who was there. The white kids were interupting a game of cricket and bullying the young asians. They went to get older brothers and that is when the confrontation occurrd.

Even in the event this is a false story, it won't even be discussed by the 'war' mongers because you have no tangible evidence for it to have warranty.

Yet a moment in time, taken by a screaming girl in isolation, is enough to boils bloods that don't really need boiling, but an excuse. This girl could have on her phone

or

b) (& most likely IF your post is true) have the filmed evidence of what started the event, so she could have a laugh about it with her mates as these young people do.

Sad, really.

It's almost laughable that a 'traveller'(who is essentially an immigrant and 'hated' cos they notoriously never pay into the system) would be in the EDL.

IF, at all, true(which it doesn't seem like it would be); how fooked up is that??!
Haters gonna hate. Why do you care so much? Leave them to it.

dronefromsector7g said:
Bigga said:
sept89 said:

or

Sad, really.

Haters gonna hate. Why do you care so much? Leave them to it.

I don't know. Cos I hope and have hope in Human Beings.

And it will always be in my fooking nature when I know fooking better...

I agree.

Leave 'em to it... just an excuse for a pissup, a sing song and a scrap all without the price of a football ticket.

I'm White, English, I dislike Islam - The EDL does NOT represent me.

Complete embarrassment to our education system.

Why Always Ste said:
I agree.

Leave 'em to it... just an excuse for a pissup, a sing song and a scrap all without the price of a football ticket.

I'm White, English, I dislike Islam - The EDL does NOT represent me.

Complete embarrassment to our education system.

true

but at least they don't behead people in the street in the name of ''allah''

spotlight seems to be pointing in the wrong direction on here

I predict the planned march in July will have the proper knuckledraggers in attendance. This is the march where they are all supposed to be turning up in force..

Lucky13 said:
milo said:
I predict the planned march in July will have the proper knuckledraggers in attendance. This is the march where they are all supposed to be turning up in force..

Agreed , the Police should keep the UAF rent a mob away from a peaceful march.

Brilliant.
So the EDL should be allowed the democratic right to march, but the UAF shouldn't be allowed the same democratic right to protest.
Selective democracy - what a great idea.
Who could possibly find a flaw in such a system?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.