asault by grown men on kids waiting for a bus in ashton....

If you oppose Islamic extremism and the targeting of young girls by Muslims gangs of men your an EDL member who deserves to be glassed

malg said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Now I'm not a violent man but I would happily shove a pint glass in the stupid, ugly faces of all the E.D.L ***** who have suddenly appeared on this forum over the last few months!

It's not a big or clever response I know but I am fooking sick to death of them now!
Didn't think there were that many people on here who actively support the EDL, I'd suggest there were more people of the opposite persuasion. As for glassing them, that's a bit over the top.

Chinese burn?

buzzer1 said:
malg said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Now I'm not a violent man but I would happily shove a pint glass in the stupid, ugly faces of all the E.D.L ***** who have suddenly appeared on this forum over the last few months!

It's not a big or clever response I know but I am fooking sick to death of them now!
Didn't think there were that many people on here who actively support the EDL, I'd suggest there were more people of the opposite persuasion. As for glassing them, that's a bit over the top.

Chinese burn?
Sounds fair that. I can just see them all lined up with their shaven heads and St George tattoos waiting to get their Chinese burn. Quality!

malg said:
buzzer1 said:
malg said:

Chinese burn?
Sounds fair that. I can just see them all lined up with their shaven heads and St George tattoos waiting to get their Chinese burn. Quality!

Haha me to mate, tbh they would probably refuse due to it being Chinese, maybe a good ol' kick in the balls although cannot be sure where that originated from.

buzzer1 said:
malg said:
buzzer1 said:
Chinese burn?

Haha me to mate, tbh they would probably refuse due to it being Chinese, maybe a good ol' kick in the balls although cannot be sure where that originated from.

Farmers, two acres etc..

Barcon said:
buzzer1 said:
malg said:

Farmers, two acres etc..

should just chop off four of their thumbs

malg said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

I think they would have to change usernames if they actually said they support them and their views..
But as pinkwheeltrim has said its been an eyeopener the last couple of months on here..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.