asault by grown men on kids waiting for a bus in ashton....

pinkwheeltrim said:
dazdon said:
So he hates the EDL because they are seen to be violent.

And he wants to glass them and their supporters?

The irony is drenched in that sentiment.

I don't want to glass them because they are seen to be violent, I just want to glass them because they are *****!

It's a good job you can't stand the violent types then isn't it?

dazdon said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
dazdon said:
So he hates the EDL because they are seen to be violent.

And he wants to glass them and their supporters?

The irony is drenched in that sentiment.

I don't want to glass them because they are seen to be violent, I just want to glass them because they are *****!

It's a good job you can't stand the violent types then isn't it?

Pinkys a lover not a fighter aren't yer matey.

To be perfectly clear, if you are a racist I will first sit down and engage in dialogue to find out why you hold such misguided and ridiculous views towards your fellow man. I would then provide you with information that shows all your entrenched views with regard to race, immigration and asylum seekers are just wrong. I would then make you a brew.

If none of this worked and you were still a racist **** then I would happily shove one of these.....

120px-Pint_Glass_(Pub).svg.png

in to the

boat_1857918b.jpg

of...

dagenham-edl-0311.jpg

See, those cunts make me so angry I've descended to their level and have had to use prowper nawty cockney slang!!!!!!

Toodle pip!

pinkwheeltrim said:
To be perfectly clear, if you are a racist I will first sit down and engage in dialogue to find out why you hold such misguided and ridiculous views towards your fellow man. I would then provide you with information that shows all your entrenched views with regard to race, immigration and asylum seekers are just wrong. I would then make you a brew.

If none of this worked and you were still a racist **** then I would happily shove one of these.....

in to the

boat_1857918b.jpg

of...

dagenham-edl-0311.jpg

See, those ***** make me so angry I've descended to their level and have had to use prowper nawty cockney slang!!!!!!

Toodle pip!

I don't recall anybody in this thread being racist though?

Bones_92 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

in to the

boat_1857918b.jpg

of...

dagenham-edl-0311.jpg

See, those ***** make me so angry I've descended to their level and have had to use prowper nawty cockney slang!!!!!!

Toodle pip!

I don't recall anybody in this thread being racist though?
The merest suspicion and it glass in the face time by a keyboard warrior.

pinkwheeltrim said:
Lucky13 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Now I'm not a violent man but I would happily shove a pint glass in the stupid, ugly faces of all the E.D.L ***** who have suddenly appeared on this forum over the last few months!

It's not a big or clever response I know but I am fooking sick to death of them now!

Why didn't you yesterday?

Because I wasn't there!

Was plastic glasses were I was (just having a quiet pint with a couple of mates and not getting involved in any march or suchlike)

There was a very pretty blonde police liaison officer with a blue hi viz on that kept coming in the pub to chat, she was doing a great job!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.