Ashes to Ashes

mcfc_die_hard said:
mackenzie said:
Crying at the ending sounds good. I'll settle for crying.

Just as long as I'm not shouting at the screen "What a frickin COP OUT!!"

Only one other TV show has got me like this in recent times, and not surprisingly that was the end of LOM. I was exactly the same that day as I am now.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T SEEN LOM;

When Sam jumped off that building, with a smile on his face. It was the run up to that music and his sheer delight in what he was doing.

Quality.

Yeah i really hope i am pleased with the ending!

I never ever cry at the end of anything but sometimes have lumps in my throat. deffo will have one tonight probably because it will never be back on again :'(

aww bless

mackenzie said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Been thinking about it all today at college!

I think they will have had a lot of thought gone into this final episode and we wont be let down so i think we will be okay.

I really hope they dont kill Gene Hunt off because that will ruin everything.

Lots of people have said they have cried during the final episode so get your tissues ready (i know what you were thinking then you dirty bastards)

Keeley Hawes cried when she read the final script. And the guy who has wrote the blog for all 3 series's on Digital Spy said he cried when he saw the final scene.

A2A <3

Only one other TV show has got me like this in recent times, and not surprisingly that was the end of LOM. I was exactly the same that day as I am now.

When Sam jumped off that building, with a smile on his face. It was the run up to that music and his sheer delight in what he was doing.

Quality.

they did film 2 endings for life on mars
but in the end they show them both
it was going to end with him jumping of the roof but it needed a what if
they was life after death and then sam went back to save gene and the team
from the train robbers

ancoats said:
mackenzie said:

Quality.

they did film 2 endings for life on mars
but in the end they show them both
it was going to end with him jumping of the roof but it needed a what if
they was life after death and then sam went back to save gene and the team
from the train robbers

It worked in a way, but the jumping off the roof on it's own would have been more brave imho.

The scenes at the train station in the final episode ware filmed at East Lancs railway station, just behind our office.

mcfc_die_hard said:
mackenzie said:

Quality.

Yeah i really hope i am pleased with the ending!

I never ever cry at the end of anything but sometimes have lumps in my throat. deffo will have one tonight probably because it will never be back on again :'(

deffo lumps in this clip
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di-QsSyEuJE[/youtube]

Brilliant ending to one of the best series's ever on t.v

So after all Gene had died and created his own empire where he controled basically everything but then had to let them go so they could return.

When sam said hes going to the pub gene let him walk into the railway arms were he returned like the rest of them.

What a great ending <3

Gene was like a Guardian Angel.

Brilliant. So glad they didn't let it get silly like the American version.

It made sense, and the stepping into Nelson's pub was fantastic.<br /><br />-- Fri May 21, 2010 10:06 pm --<br /><br />Hang on.

I read it that they are dead and finding peace.

Did anyone think differently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.