Ashley Young the new Messi

Mike D

Last season he was good player in a poor team. 3 games in and he's the new Messi and the tab's are lording him up as the new messiah.

Anybody idea what's changed or am I missing something?

Imagine if Aguero played for the rags, their propaganda media machine would call him better than Messi!

just hosesh*t mate.... not worth smelling! ;)

the media has been testing the waters with city and our folk...why `coz they are scared.. it s obvious.

ignore the media and live a wholesome life focusing on citeh! ;)

Bulgaria showed how easy it was to negate his 'let me get on my right foot and shoot' we all know his one trick pony shot! And any decent team will stop it Arsenal that day defensively was worst than youth football

waspish said:
Bulgaria showed how easy it was to negate his 'let me get on my right foot and shoot' we all know his one trick pony shot! And any decent team will stop it Arsenal that day defensively was worst than youth football
after watching them at home in CL against udinese... it was obvious with their injuries that this was going to happen. any arsenal fan would have seen it coming!! this was proven when they went and bought players to support their squad for the season... with big enough names... but it should have been done months ago and not into the campaign. arsenal are a huge club, london s finest by a country mile. i feel this will be a bad year.... they will be back for sure though!

young is predictable... may do well in the swamp but he s not world class or anywhere near. messi has been there for years and the world waited 20 years to see such talent!

Lucky for us Barry is Batman so we have the better player.

In any case I think such articles are appearing because one he is playing well (no, not messi like.) and such a statement really sells. All the united fans read it and feel good and everyone else reads it to say wtf, makes alot more money than just saying young is doing alright.

At least thats what I assume is the reason for the comparison.

MC ID said:
Lucky for us Barry is Batman so we have the better player.

In any case I think such articles are appearing because one he is playing well (no, not messi like.) and such a statement really sells. All the united fans read it and feel good and everyone else reads it to say wtf, makes alot more money than just saying young is doing alright.

At least thats what I assume is the reason for the comparison.

isnt it always the same. some **** puts on a rag shirt and the media hearald the arrival of the new messiah.

Even listening to H&J who were interviewing thet idiot Clayton Blackmore. Who say's I thought he was pretty average at Villa and thought we'd bought a dud. Then he started playing for us and he notches up a gear.

Its as if anymore who puts on a rag shirt suddenly become a superstar. It annoys me that our own Adam Johnson who is ten times that halfwit more in his locker than that clown as ever had, gets over looked.

Young is a good player, but the 8-2 freak result which came under special circumstances have made him world class suddenly. He is the same player that played for Villa last season, you would think he became twice the player he was 3 months ago.

Also Young has throughout his career been a player who is in and out of form, he is in form right now. but few poor games the media will turn on him. its just the way media works. no need to get angry on the player, not like he's saying im the new messi

Young is a good player for them, he'll be huge as the year progress, why did'nt we bid for him i don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.