Ashley Young the new Messi

mat said:
He was destined for the shite because of his cuntish attitude
Rarely a truer word said about the players they buy.

I thought Rio was an exception, bit daft but a nice guy, he always seemed to rise above the prattle, and he stiffed them for a massive pay day when he realised his body was fecked and stuffed them up for 9(?) months with his drugs ban. Then he started on Balotelli after the semi and I lost all respect for him.

Blueisacolour said:
Young is a good player for them, he'll be huge as the year progress, why did'nt we bid for him i don't know.

Dear me, wtf?<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm --<br /><br />
baldmosher said:
mat said:
He was destined for the shite because of his cuntish attitude
Rarely a truer word said about the players they buy.

I thought Rio was an exception, bit daft but a nice guy, he always seemed to rise above the prattle, and he stiffed them for a massive pay day when he realised his body was fecked and stuffed them up for 9(?) months with his drugs ban. Then he started on Balotelli after the semi and I lost all respect for him.

He apologised for that, though, which was something.

Young is vastly overrated. We had to endure the same with Cheatarito, Cleverly, Welbeck to name a few.

Let the rags have him, we don't need him - much prefer AJ, Nasri, Silva - all of whom possess more quality.

And to the rag who posted - 'Young is a good player for them don't know why we didn't bid for him' - i'll tell you why - because we don't buy average players.

the commentary team were touting wellbeck upfront with rooney playing off him

i know it's just the rag media train, but that made my blood boil (and laugh) in equal measure.

Aphex said:
the commentary team were touting wellbeck upfront with rooney playing off him

i know it's just the rag media train, but that made my blood boil (and laugh) in equal measure.

I was laughing at that too. After I rewound to make sure I heard it correctly!

alabama-here-we-come.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.