Ashley Young the new Messi

Arsene said:
Young is a good player, but the 8-2 freak result which came under special circumstances have made him world class suddenly. He is the same player that played for Villa last season, you would think he became twice the player he was 3 months ago.

Also Young has throughout his career been a player who is in and out of form, he is in form right now. but few poor games the media will turn on him. its just the way media works. no need to get angry on the player, not like he's saying im the new messi

thanks for the advice, but the vast majority of city fans know exactly how it works without the aid of an arsenal fan to point it out . we`ve seen it all before, when average players go to the rags and turn into media world beaters in the space of a week.

so thanks but stick it

r.soleofsalford said:
Arsene said:
Young is a good player, but the 8-2 freak result which came under special circumstances have made him world class suddenly. He is the same player that played for Villa last season, you would think he became twice the player he was 3 months ago.

Also Young has throughout his career been a player who is in and out of form, he is in form right now. but few poor games the media will turn on him. its just the way media works. no need to get angry on the player, not like he's saying im the new messi

thanks for the advice, but the vast majority of city fans know exactly how it works without the aid of an arsenal fan to point it out . we`ve seen it all before, when average players go to the rags and turn into media world beaters in the space of a week.

so thanks but stick it
Young is not average...lets get real. And he's getting this hype because he has started the season very well. Im sorry, but the same thing happened with Aguerro after his debut....yes he's a great player. But I didnt see any of you complain about the hype he got after 1 game. this obsession with any positive hype United players get has to stop with you lot

Arsene said:
this obsession with any positive hype United players get has to stop with you lot
To be fair, I agree, but the only hype Aguero got was FROM City fans. If he'd scored that sitter at Bolton and then bagged four goals at Spurs, he'd've been in the story. I also note that Dzeko isn't the new Van Nistelrooy because Wazza got a hat-trick of set pieces the same weekend.

baldmosher said:
Arsene said:
this obsession with any positive hype United players get has to stop with you lot
To be fair, I agree, but the only hype Aguero got was FROM City fans. If he'd scored that sitter at Bolton and then bagged four goals at Spurs, he'd've been in the story. I also note that Dzeko isn't the new Van Nistelrooy because Wazza got a hat-trick of set pieces the same weekend.
What? Aguero after his debut was talk of the country....every radio station talked about what an amazing buy he was and how great he is etc etc. Skysport news had a whole day dedicated to him. maybe you didnt notice it, but he got alot of praise

Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Arsene said:

so thanks but stick it
Young is not average...lets get real. And he's getting this hype because he has started the season very well. Im sorry, but the same thing happened with Aguerro after his debut....yes he's a great player. But I didnt see any of you complain about the hype he got after 1 game. this obsession with any positive hype United players get has to stop with you lot
Kun has been lauded (quite rightly) as one of the deadliest strikers in the world for a couple of years now. Young was never rated so highly by anyone. Not even the most die-hard Villa fans. If the scum would have bought agbonlahor instead of young, he would be a certain starter for England and hailed as a cross between shearer and lineker. Christ almighty, the press would claim baconface is a genius if he bought heskey!
The hype only starts when players go to the rags.

Blueisacolour said:
Young is a good player for them, he'll be huge as the year progress, why did'nt we bid for him i don't know.

Err because we have Nasri and Young is a one trick pony

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:

so thanks but stick it
Kun has been lauded (quite rightly) as one of the deadliest strikers in the world for a couple of years now. Young was never rated so highly by anyone. Not even the most die-hard Villa fans. If the scum would have bought agbonlahor instead of young, he would be a certain starter for England and hailed as a cross between shearer and lineker. Christ almighty, the press would claim baconface is a genius if he bought heskey!

Spot on there mate. Just been on to my mate in Oz a die hard Villa fan who thinks its hilarious and had he still been at Villa would have been lucky to make the England squad never mind the 1st 11

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:

so thanks but stick it
Young established himself for england last season when he was villa player....so lets not act like he just came to the national team now that he signed for united. He had 15 caps while playing for villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.