Ashley Young......

mcigo said:
excellent player, but where would he fit into the team?

On the left hand side of midfield, don't forget the best teams have alternatives all over the pitch not just XI good players. The competition would hopefully bring out the best in all of the squad ensuring we are competing at the business end of the league !

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
mcigo said:
excellent player, but where would he fit into the team?

On the left hand side of midfield, don't forget the best teams have alternatives all over the pitch not just XI good players. The competition would hopefully bring out the best in all of the squad ensuring we are competing at the business end of the league !

well yeah i know he's a left winger but can you really see Petrov and Robinho being happy about competing in a three way fight for one place? No chance.

de niro said:
has been one of my main targets, great player, quick as shit.
would be a nice surpise if true.

I must admit I'm surprised at hearing that from you de niro...

Young is massively overrated imho and I think he would be hugely overpriced too if we were to bring him from Villa.

Would much prefer Robben or Schneider... and to be honest our midfield is pretty strong right now.

Brucie Bonus said:
I hope not. I think we ought to buy a talented footballer.

Here's one:

610x.jpg

Alexis Sanchez.

On the other hand, let's stay in the comfort zone, it's comfortable.

he looks more like tim cahill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.