Asian hornet ??

I never kill anything if I can help it,trap and release,insects usually have a job to do in nature so why damage it,in saying that I haven't a fucking clue what a wasps job is.

leave wasps alone,just googled.

Wasps are probably best known for disrupting summer picnics, but they are actually very important in keeping the ecosystem balanced.

Without wasps, the world could be overrun with spiders and insects. Each summer, social wasps in the UK capture an estimated 14 million kilogrammes of insect prey, such as caterpillars and greenfly. Perhaps we should be calling them a gardener's friend.

They also pollinate flowers so they are really useful. They are the Manchester City of the flying world, they are the victims of bad press.

I never kill anything if I can help it,trap and release,insects usually have a job to do in nature so why damage it,in saying that I haven't a fucking clue what a wasps job is.

leave wasps alone,just googled.

Wasps are probably best known for disrupting summer picnics, but they are actually very important in keeping the ecosystem balanced.

Without wasps, the world could be overrun with spiders and insects. Each summer, social wasps in the UK capture an estimated 14 million kilogrammes of insect prey, such as caterpillars and greenfly. Perhaps we should be calling them a gardener's friend.

That is great for normal wasp cunts but these super duper wasp cunts that are invading will also no doubt destroy the wasp ecology system, if they gain a foothold and can survive the cold of the north.

So on that score I am still in the seek and destroy the fuckers camp.

You could have been killed

fucking hell man ? not only the virus but now killer hornets don't panic don't panic don't panic

_101980608_mediaitem101980605.jpg

That is great for normal wasp cunts but these super duper wasp cunts that are invading will also no doubt destroy the wasp ecology system, if they gain a foothold and can survive the cold of the north.

Good man, I don't have enough epipens for a swarm of those fuckers

Don't take this personally but I bet you could not tell a wasp from a hornet so you will end up killing them all and doing more harm than good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.