Asian hornet ??

Don't take this personally but I bet you could not tell a wasp from a hornet so you will end up killing them all and doing more harm than good.
20200122-142138-hornet.jpg

Do you think I can't tell the difference between our normal wasp and something the size of a small bird?

Also btw these bad boys kill our honey bees and that is one species we do not want to lose.

So like I said, see one of these then kill it asap.

Don't take this personally but I bet you could not tell a wasp from a hornet so you will end up killing them all and doing more harm than good.

your right and the only thing i could say is they are a darker colour and not as bright in the orange to yellow stripe

had me waving the white flag the fucker and had more fight in it than pacquiao on drugs. like you say a proper bastards
I work on the simple principle that if you don’t know what something is and it looks like it wants to cause you physical harm, don’t ask questions just kill the fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.