Ask a barber anything :)

I assumed i would come on and have one question not three pages! I will answer now let me look back and answer!

Markt85: I have to assume you go to a bad barbers or they have finished ur haircut u dont say anything about it being wrong so they assume its what u wanted and do it again next time.

mcfc2112: Hair goes straight in the bin, unless there is a bp oil leak and they need as much shit as possible to block it up. Seriously though, just goes in the bin, u could happily root through our bins and make as many cushions as u want for free.

boyblue: I can not find a reason for that. Better value for money i suppose.

Losblue: U must just be a good looking guy if your barber comes on to u, dont blame the rest of the barbeing poulation for ur talent to attract gay attention.

bwtac: Main topic of conversation in our barbers, city. Bollocks?

Lancet fluke: not got a clue!

Barcon: Why do u leave ur forearms so wide of ur body? I make a thing of keeping as much distance as possible because I know what you mean, safety first and took your arms in as far as possible. Or where forearm guards like in cricket when you go for your haircut.

Oohvonkyvonky: Not accidentally.

The ball bag question: Just standard price if your willing to get your ball bag out in a shop full of men. Have to question whos the gayest then though, barber or customer.

Markt85: I like your interest! Erm, if started yes but gotta let them know so they can do something about it. Normally you can see if they have them before u start, so just quietly tell them or parent and they can go get them sorted before coming back.

Ooohvonkyvonky: Are u a taxman?

ello_jo said:

I waited all that time for that? I am deeply unimpressed.

The correct answer is that a graduated bob has deeper layers. Just in case you get asked the same question again.

Lancet Fluke said:
ello_jo said:

I waited all that time for that? I am deeply unimpressed.

The correct answer is that a graduated bob has deeper layers. Just in case you get asked the same question again.

Im sorry to dissapoint, its what us barbers do :) genuinely the first time Ive ever been asked a question of that nature. Quite a serious one, was unexpected!

-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 pm --

mcfc2112 said:
Where do you get your hair cut, and why shouldn't I go to them instead of you?
I work in a barbers, I get my haircut any time I want. If you was to go to them instead of me u would still be coming into the barbers where I work. I can't really sell myself haha u just have to jump on the chair and find out how i am at cutting by the end result I guess.

I do not rub my balls on your forearm though and have a tender touch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.