Ask a barber anything :)

Longsight: Barbers ask about your holiday when they have fuck all else to talk about. I only ask when its august and the majority of people say yes and love to talk about it cause they're excited, otherwise they tend to bring it up themselves. I ask if people are going out saturday night on saturdays because usually thats why they are having their wig cut.
My convo tends to start with, did u watch the football this weekend? U watching the football this weekend? And every bloke likes to talk about football.

Gaudinho: We don't charge £7 for a one all over and if u had super long hair and wanted a one all over I would easily do it for £3. The joy of just shaving off a mop would be worth losing the extra £2.

Tueartsboots: None, places that usually do that tend to charge a little extra to. Although at my dads theres a few who come in and bring in a few bottles for the wait and it aint a problem.

boyblue: At your own risk yes, solicitors close to us so we would have to get a few documents drawn up and signed first but ye, no problem.

joemercersway: Im that good I can do this and cut at the same. not really, im just rich from being a barber so can afford to hire someone to type every word i say :)

Bimbobob: Yes i feel it is manly to have a crap haircut also! but people want to pay me to cut their hair so ive got no problem! Im sure half the england rugby team go to a barbers and I wouldnt call them camp :)

boyblue: A dead wasp, thats the easiest question ive been asked!

ello_jo said:
Gaudinho: We don't charge £7 for a one all over and if u had super long hair and wanted a one all over I would easily do it for £3. The joy of just shaving off a mop would be worth losing the extra £2.

Are you in financial difficulty, by any chance?

mcfc2112 said:
ello_jo said:

You tend to ignore first few words of all the sentances you read?
Basically that was an algebra question for u to work out how much we charged for a one all over and u my mathematical genius, failed. £5

where is your shop ?

and i honestly dont think you can compete with my sexy size 6 girl that cuts mine !!

mekonmcfc said:
where is your shop ?

and i honestly dont think you can compete with my sexy size 6 girl that cuts mine !!
Im gonna keep my barbers confidential lol I know some of the customers come on here!
And to be fair I would probably go and pay for my hair cut if I had a sexy girl working local to me. And can she cut hair?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm --<br /><br />
Maintainin said:
ello_jo : You got any funny tales of players or celebs that have been in ya gaff ?
Cant say I have pal, tommy docherty comes in and slates united which is rather funny. He wanted tickets for a game and they sent him a bill for them with it and he now can't stand them, fergie gets a good slating off him as well.

A guy once came in when it was rammed and showed my dad a picture of dale winton and said can u cut it like that, which ended in the guy leaving the shop out of embarassment and never coming back.

ello_jo said:
mcfc2112 said:
ello_jo said:

You tend to ignore first few words of all the sentances you read?
Basically that was an algebra question for u to work out how much we charged for a one all over and u my mathematical genius, failed. £5

Blimey! Maths was never my strong point!

Or reading...

ello_jo said:
mekonmcfc said:
where is your shop ?

Im gonna keep my barbers confidential lol I know some of the customers come on here!
And to be fair I would probably go and pay for my hair cut if I had a sexy girl working local to me. And can she cut hair?
-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm --

Maintainin said:
ello_jo : You got any funny tales of players or celebs that have been in ya gaff ?
Cant say I have pal, tommy docherty comes in and slates united which is rather funny. He wanted tickets for a game and they sent him a bill for them with it and he now can't stand them, fergie gets a good slating off him as well.

A guy once came in when it was rammed and showed my dad a picture of dale winton and said can u cut it like that, which ended in the guy leaving the shop out of embarassment and never coming back.

i come out like ive got alopecia but shes fit as fuck !!!

mekonmcfc said:
ello_jo said:
mekonmcfc said:
where is your shop ?

And to be fair I would probably go and pay for my hair cut if I had a sexy girl working local to me. And can she cut hair?
-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm --

Maintainin said:

i come out like ive got alopecia but shes fit as fuck !!!
Actually made me laugh out loud that. Does she spend a while pampering u?

Im suprised no ones asked me how old I am, people think im a middle aged fat man dont they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.