Ask a barber anything :)

ello_jo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
ello_jo said:
Lancet fluke: not got a clue!

I waited all that time for that? I am deeply unimpressed.

The correct answer is that a graduated bob has deeper layers. Just in case you get asked the same question again.

Im sorry to dissapoint, its what us barbers do :) genuinely the first time Ive ever been asked a question of that nature. Quite a serious one, was unexpected!

I've just realised that I sound fucking mental. I have no interest in graduated bobs or sliding haircuts and don't have clue what either of them are. I just thought I'd be a smart arse and test your knowledge.

Barcon said:
Why do they allways rub their balls on your forearm ?
hahaha t'was bout to say the same thang !

Why do they feel the need to gently caress another blokes neck n' sholders ?

Why do they spend so much time lookin at blokes ?

Whats the agenda of so many blokes magazines all over the shop ?

What do they get from havin sly cams wired behind them mirrors ? ! ?

Personally i never ever feel the need to go any friggin lice flea infested barbershop.

imo, they're all bullies playin up to their fettish fantasies gettin a kick out of strappin blokes to a chair whilst slappin em upside the head'....

Summertime i simply get me WAHL peanut clipper out n' maintain it meself doin the full Hot Chocolate.

Wintertime i get her to sort it if i wanna sport cane'rolls or mini plaits/braids.

-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 pm --

ello_jo said:
Bored shitless in work, so ask me what you find confusing about when you go to the barbers!
How gutted were you to lose that Rooney contract ?

Maintainin said:
Barcon said:

Personally i never ever feel the need to go any friggin lice flea infested barbershop.

imo, they're all bullies plain up to their fettish fantasies gettin a kick out of strappin blokes to a chair whilst slappin em upside the head'....

Summertime i simply get me WAHL peanut clipper out n' maintain it meself doin the full Hot Chocolate.

Wintertime i get her to sort it if i wanna sport cane'rolls or mini plaits/braids.
Not having that, you are a complete slap head ! ;)

This thread has got a very camp undertone. For shame anyone who goes to a barber's just for the feel of a pair of nads on your arm. Real men shave their hair off at home and stare at their own nuts thinking how easy it would be to shave them. Last chicken in the shop.

tueartsboots said:
Maintainin said:
Barcon said:

imo, they're all bullies plain up to their fettish fantasies gettin a kick out of strappin blokes to a chair whilst slappin em upside the head'....

Not having that, you are a complete slap head ! ;)
oi shut it TB ....i'll have you know i can fro with the best of em !

not of late granted ;-)

-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 pm --

ello_jo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
ello_jo said:
Lancet fluke: not got a clue!

I waited all that time for that? I am deeply unimpressed.

The correct answer is that a graduated bob has deeper layers. Just in case you get asked the same question again.

Im sorry to dissapoint, its what us barbers do :) genuinely the first time Ive ever been asked a question of that nature. Quite a serious one, was unexpected!

-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 pm --

mcfc2112 said:
Where do you get your hair cut, and why shouldn't I go to them instead of you?
I work in a barbers, I get my haircut any time I want. If you was to go to them instead of me u would still be coming into the barbers where I work. I can't really sell myself haha u just have to jump on the chair and find out how i am at cutting by the end result I guess.

I do not rub my balls on your forearm though and have a tender touch!
For that reason ...i'm out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.