askcarlos

I was very angry right after the Munich game but mainly because I believed that he had refused to play. It's still bad that he showed such public insubordination and there's no excuse for that - even if Mancini didn't help matters with the way he was apparently speaking to certain players.

Aside from everything though, players are just assets that eventually move on. For me, it's never really been an issue of whether I forgive or not. I remember when Tevez came back it coincided with the Toures return from the ACN and also Mario's return from suspension. I just viewed all of that as a welcome strengthening of the squad.

I think people need to remember that the players are nothing like the fans generally. There are far fewer legends, that you look back on with unblemished fondness, than there are players that faultlessly served the club and genuinely love it. How many fall into that category? I can't think of that many - Trautmann, Rosler, the Goat, Kinkladze, Edgehill, Dickov (even he didn't do himself any favours aggressively celebrating in front of the Leicester fans at COMS).

So think of most of them as short term assets. The club's the only constant, and us.

I have watched it a few times and i think it is comedy gold,He also gives the answers we want to hear..

If he leaves it will be because the snake wants him too, he looks quite settled to me..

Bluwhit said:
Pleased my tweeted question got asked too. Mine was the long-winded golf one.
I asked them for a prize for showing mine! No response yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.