askcarlos

rickyyt said:
Sparkys-Army said:
rickyyt said:
My tweet got asked what are you having for lunch? loved the answer as well ! Surely i'll get a gift off the club, what a question!

Nice question mate, mine sadly didn't make it.

What time did you last have a poo?

Maybe next time.

Funny I was having one checking twitter before starting work when I asked the question!

I was watching you whilst doing it, you were my inspiration.

He reminds me of a naughty school kid. Like a lot of well paid footballers he doesn't seem that bright and probably hasn't matured mentally because he's living in a bubble and doesn't have the pressures most of us have that forces us to grow up.

I was against him coming back but now he is I will support him.

Tevez City said:
The fans will never forgive him and the club don't have to waste their time in trying to repair a player relationship with the fans.

He's been accepted again by alot of people I know. There was a mixed reaction when he came on as a sub against West Brom but, since then, he appears to have had support.

i'm really glad i watched that actually. that was the most personality i've ever seen from him...he always seems like such a miserable fuck...nice to see him cracking jokes and opening up a little bit. i don't think we'll be able to replace him for the money they're talking about selling him for...so i'm hoping he has a great season. can't wait.

cleav said:
i'm really glad i watched that actually. that was the most personality i've ever seen from him...he always seems like such a miserable fuck...nice to see him cracking jokes and opening up a little bit. i don't think we'll be able to replace him for the money they're talking about selling him for...so i'm hoping he has a great season. can't wait.

I think Aguero helped him feel more comfortable

This video softened my stance towards him.

Now he's just an odious **** (I dropped the "total" from his previous description). Would much rather he left than Edin.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
cleav said:

I think Aguero helped him feel more comfortable

yeah, definitely. not speaking the language, it has to help having people around that are from where you're from. he should still learn english though.

As a few posters indicated in this thread it looks like the Roberto has started a clean slate with Carlos. He could still go, but if he doesn't until he goes he has my support even though I haven't forgiven him.

talkativesprout said:
Let us not forget our handling of the situation was nigh on perfect, add to that we won the fucking title, could of been a blessing in disguise.
This. Getting through all that shit made the _team_ that we saw those last four minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.