askcarlos

Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
The club is trying too hard to repair his image for the fans.
Im not surprised after last season

They don't have to make the fans accept and love him again.

The fans will never forgive him and the club don't have to waste their time in trying to repair a player relationship with the fans.

Every player does an #ask...

Should they not do one for Carlos on the basis of you not liking him? Him just being himself on our website doesn't necessarily have to be a sell-out PR stunt.

Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
The club is trying too hard to repair his image for the fans.

The fans will never forgive him and the club don't have to waste their time in trying to repair a player relationship with the fans.

95% of city fans clapped him last year for his return because he was wearing our colours.

100% of the city fans in the stadium (even those that didn't clap) would bleed to wear that shirt, don't ever fucking forget that.

Tevez is and always will be a world class player. There is no point in dwelling on the past as he cannot do anything to alter that. If he helps us to win then what purpose does your animosity serve?

Tevez City said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Tevez City said:

I was with you when all the fuss was going on but when he came back (with Mancini's blessing - obviously) it was his influence and effort, together with a fantastic partnership with Aguero, that won us the title.
No Carlos last year - not Champions now - simple - and you won't forgive him?

I mean the majority of City fans, not me.

Some of them here were preferring to lose the title to United instead of allowing Tevez to be back in the team.

What a load of shit pretty much the whole ground cheered when he came back against Chelsea. As for blues who'd of rather lost the league than have Tevez back they couldn't of been very good blues because I'd of even had Fergie as manager if it was for us to win the league. Carlos had a massive part in us winning the league title he gave us a lift at the time we needed it most he came did his job and we're Champ16ns for it and for that I forgive him although he's still a ****.

Great video tho and I still think he'll leave.

ban-mcfc said:
Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

95% of city fans clapped him last year for his return because he was wearing our colours.

100% of the city fans in the stadium (even those that didn't clap) would bleed to wear that shirt, don't ever fucking forget that.

100% spot on pal.

As a person maybe not the best but as a footballer he is up there with the best.

He will play a massive part in retaining the league and progressing in the champions league.

Tevez massively let the club down last season...City lost the moral high ground when they allowed him back into the team for the last six games...I for one am glad that head ruled over heart.

Tevez has been punished, he's apologised, Mancini has forgiven him and he came into the squad a was a big part of winning the title.

The only decent strike partnership we have seen is Tevez a nd Aguero, and with a full pre-season programme I can them both scoring 50-60 goals between them next season. All would agree that had Tevez stayed that we would have won the league before the last day...that being the case why for some selfish motivation would anyone want to break up a title winning side??

City fans should be able to get over it if Mancini can...it's easy to hold onto the moral high ground whilst the rest of the fans get behind the team...as I said earlier we lost this when we played him again last season.

To be fair I think Tevez has always being known for having a sense of humour, the players said he was always smiling and laughing whenever they see him. I think the best thing for him to do know is learn English fluently and show that he is committed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.