#AskManuel

Why the hell is garcia playing CB when lescott is sat twiddling his thumbs...[/quote]

This is what I was shouting at the TV during the England match when the idiots were trying to argue for phoning JT and bringing him back as centre half

Berkovic_blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
andyhinch said:
IDidn't think you'd believe all the paper stories, or think anything in there was proof, I'm happy to give him time though.

I didn't present anything as proof. it would be virtually impossible to prove interest between any club and any manager ever, until they sign a contract. Especially in a scenario where both parties are in contract with someone else. As it goes, I know for a fact that the Indy story is true. But I expect all the "bullshit" brigade to start barking just like they did when Pellegrini was linked to us in spring.

Couldn't give a fuck.

The story that says "City MAY have to fend off interest from Barca". That's literally all it says. City may sign Messi too. Using your logic that becomes FACT.

I say again, you are utterly deluded if you believe Barcelona were interested, he would've gone there like a shot if there was any substance to it.

The sheer number of rumours about Barca interest, plus the likelihood that it was them who stitched us up prior to the cup final by telling the media about our meetings with Pellegrini, suggest that they were indeed interested , & the fact that he has been employed at City by two ex Barca chiefs, who were in the past responsible for employing Barca managers, would suggest that he is exactly the kind of manager Barca would be looking at.

Doesn't really need Sherlock Holmes to figure out that the connection could be very real.

Two trains, one 54.2 metres long and the other 88.3 metres long, enter a 4.66km tunnel from opposite ends. The first train is travelling at 164kmh and the second 123.9kmh. Why the fuck do you keep picking Garcia?

Chancy Termites said:
Two trains, one 54.2 metres long and the other 88.3 metres long, enter a 4.66km tunnel from opposite ends. The first train is travelling at 164kmh and the second 123.9kmh. Why the fuck do you keep picking Garcia?

Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.