#AskManuel

What made you decide to go into football management after a successful career as 'Lurch' from the Addams family?

Well I hope the real one goes better than this clusterfuck.
I'd ask him if he believes it's important that his goalkeepers play a sweeper keeper role and are comfortable with the ball at their feet.

Pablo1 said:
I'd ask him if he believes it's important that his goalkeepers play a sweeper keeper role and are comfortable with the ball at their feet.

I'd be interested in asking the same question but about his centre halves as well. ie. Does he believe it's important that both centre halves can play with the ball at their feet and would he be prepared to sacrifice defensive quality in order to have defenders who can play?

BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:

I'd be interested in asking the same question but about his centre halves as well. ie. Does he believe it's important that both centre halves can play with the ball at their feet and would he be prepared to sacrifice defensive quality in order to have defenders who can play?
I wouldn't say so, he's a big fan of Pepe and that lad's a nasty c*nt (which is in no way meant as a criticism :) )

BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:

Both would tell us more about his preferred personnel in the respective positions. The goalkeeper one I feel is important because I'd fear for Hart if it was the case. He has many positive attributes which keep him up there with the best about, unfortunately his distribution in general has always been shoddy. He would have to put an awful lot of hours in to get to any kind of decent level with the ball at his feet, at the moment he's like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

aguero93:20 said:
BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:

I wouldn't say so, he's a big fan of Pepe and that lad's a nasty c*nt (which is in no way meant as a criticism :) )

He's good on the ball too though. I'd say MP clearly is of this opinion hence we get Garcia at centre half until it became obvious it was costing us too many goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.