Assault at stoke game

Re: Assualt at stoke game

117 M34 said:
I saw you fall and then you being helped up.

I didn't see what caused you to fall but suspected that one of the guys behind you were involved but as nobody who was closer appeared to be blaming them, I presumed they weren't to blame, especially as one of them seemed to see if you were ok.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Hope you are ok now.

Can you not forward descriptions to the police who can then search the cctv?

Anything noticeable re: clothing, hats or features that may help?

black mamba said:
Lavinda Past said:
Hope you're fully recovered Callie and that they catch the scumbag who caused this.

Shame about the lack of CCTV... No doubt the cameras are all aimed at catching people smoking...

Stay strong Blue.

I think a lot depends on who you are too , with CCTV , and the Police ...

i don't recall them having to search for long for that Birmingham yob who broke that coppers nose at Maine Road some years back .... they had the CCTV photo up in hours , appeals out , and he was identified the day after, even though he was back in the Midlands by then !

And as far as im aware they still haven't identified the City fan who chucked that coin onto Rio Ferdinands head , and it's hard to believe that CCTV doesn't cover that part of the ground ..... i'll bet if it had of hit a copper on the head they would had him identified , up in court , and banned by the club by now !

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1291185_police_officers_beat_up_drunk_in_scene_worthy_of_life_on_mars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... fe_on_mars</a>

"He was convicted by Wigan Magistrates, who were not given the opportunity to see all the available CCTV footage, and later cleared on appeal by a judge at Liverpool Crown Court."

Police tried to hide the video of them battering this fella.

black mamba said:
Beggars belief .....

what the hell is up with some of our number ???

Hope you are okay ....

47,000 + people in a stadium, there's bound to be nutters, it isn't just at city.

sorry to hear about this o.p and i hope the cowards are caught and punished.

callie4blues said:
Hi, hope you can help me, I am a season ticket holder, level 1 south stand. At half time at the Stoke game I was assaulted, which resulted in me being pulled with force from behind causing me to fall backwards, landing with force onto the concrete concourse, this caused me to have a serious cut to the back of my head in which I had to have stitches in. This happened near to the entrance of block 118, there were 3 males next to me. one of these caused this. The Police say the cctv did not capture anything, if anyone saw anything I would appreciate you getting in touch.
I have followed city all my life and have never experienced anything like this before. Males picking on a lone female ....disgraceful !!. I must say though the medical staff were 1st class and looked after me

Hello Callie, just wondering was there an argument or bad attitude before the incident or is it possible it was a prank gone wrong. Also why couldn't the police make an arrest did they question the men or any other witnesses there would have been loads.

Howling Wolf said:
callie4blues said:
Hi, hope you can help me, I am a season ticket holder, level 1 south stand. At half time at the Stoke game I was assaulted, which resulted in me being pulled with force from behind causing me to fall backwards, landing with force onto the concrete concourse, this caused me to have a serious cut to the back of my head in which I had to have stitches in. This happened near to the entrance of block 118, there were 3 males next to me. one of these caused this. The Police say the cctv did not capture anything, if anyone saw anything I would appreciate you getting in touch.
I have followed city all my life and have never experienced anything like this before. Males picking on a lone female ....disgraceful !!. I must say though the medical staff were 1st class and looked after me

Hello Callie, just wondering was there an argument or bad attitude before the incident or is it possible it was a prank gone wrong. Also why couldn't the police make an arrest did they question the men or any other witnesses there would have been loads.

Likewise Callie - what happened prior to this? Or at previous games - is there any history? Are you sure it was them because nobody else was close enough? What did they say about it?

black mamba said:
Lavinda Past said:
Hope you're fully recovered Callie and that they catch the scumbag who caused this.

Shame about the lack of CCTV... No doubt the cameras are all aimed at catching people smoking...

Stay strong Blue.

I think a lot depends on who you are too , with CCTV , and the Police ...

i don't recall them having to search for long for that Birmingham yob who broke that coppers nose at Maine Road some years back .... they had the CCTV photo up in hours , appeals out , and he was identified the day after, even though he was back in the Midlands by then !

And as far as im aware they still haven't identified the City fan who chucked that coin onto Rio Ferdinands head , and it's hard to believe that CCTV doesn't cover that part of the ground ..... i'll bet if it had of hit a copper on the head they would had him identified , up in court , and banned by the club by now !

That's because it came from the United section. Hope the OP is OK.

Thanks everyone, the Police will be asking at the next home game,to see if anyone saw anything, which will be the Fulham game.
Yes something did happen before he pulled me, he grabbed my boobs !!! I poured the remaining beer over his head and went to walk away, it was at this point he pulled me back. Like so many have said, there are scum bags from all walks of life, I just happen to stand next to one at half time.

callie4blues said:
Thanks everyone, the Police will be asking at the next home game,to see if anyone saw anything, which will be the Fulham game.
Yes something did happen before he pulled me, he grabbed my boobs !!! I poured the remaining beer over his head and went to walk away, it was at this point he pulled me back. Like so many have said, there are scum bags from all walks of life, I just happen to stand next to one at half time.
You could get him done for assault and sexual harassment if you catch him, which I hope you do because basically you have a guy here who thinks it's ok to go to a football match, grope a women then split her head open when he's challenged. Only one place for cunts like that.
Good luck with finding him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.