Assault at stoke game

Re: Assualt at stoke game

Really sorry to hear this and hope you will fully recover soon. Please don't be put off coming to City.

I hope this criminal is caught and banned for life, as well as stuck in the slammer.

that is terrible, disgrace.... Sorry I cant help, not long ago a guys car was kicked by a fellow blue, now this..... What are we playing at..

Hope you recover quickly and hope it has not put you off going again...

nastynastasic said:
Was he in the same seat for the whole match, if so he should be identifiable by his seat number. They'd need a contact for the purchase through a Citycard most likely.
The lady said this happened on the concourse near the entrance, so I assume he cannot be identified by his seat number because he was nowhere near his seat. This is a serious physical and sexual assault, and the person who did it must be known to some people. If his mates are reading this I would urge them to do the right thing!!

Ian said:
nastynastasic said:
Was he in the same seat for the whole match, if so he should be identifiable by his seat number. They'd need a contact for the purchase through a Citycard most likely.
The lady said this happened on the concourse near the entrance, so I assume he cannot be identified by his seat number because he was nowhere near his seat. This is a serious physical and sexual assault, and the person who did it must be known to some people. If his mates are reading this I would urge them to do the right thing!!

at half time near 118 south stand, I would think he is most likely very near his seat, how many people go walking round the ground at half time to get a beer? unless he was a citycard holder meeting up with st holding mates, in which case they are every bit as bad for not standing up for her (although for all we know, they may have "sorted him" after the incident).
Hope he is caught and dealt with Callie

I hope the club and the police are giving this a high priority. And any mates of the idiot that did this should do the right thing and stop protecting him. The likelihood is the perpetrator has a serious problem to be capable of doing something like this and could well do something worse next time.

manchester blue said:
black mamba said:
Lavinda Past said:
Hope you're fully recovered Callie and that they catch the scumbag who caused this.

Shame about the lack of CCTV... No doubt the cameras are all aimed at catching people smoking...

Stay strong Blue.

I think a lot depends on who you are too , with CCTV , and the Police ...

i don't recall them having to search for long for that Birmingham yob who broke that coppers nose at Maine Road some years back .... they had the CCTV photo up in hours , appeals out , and he was identified the day after, even though he was back in the Midlands by then !

And as far as im aware they still haven't identified the City fan who chucked that coin onto Rio Ferdinands head , and it's hard to believe that CCTV doesn't cover that part of the ground ..... i'll bet if it had of hit a copper on the head they would had him identified , up in court , and banned by the club by now !

That's because it came from the United section. Hope the OP is OK.

United section ??

At their own player ??

No doubt the guy who attacked Callie had been out having a skinful on New Tears Eve , followed by a few more before the game , and behaved like a right prat ...... he's probably one of these who doesn't see anything wrong in behaviour such as this , and it's probably not the first time he's done it either !

He should be totally ashamed of himself , but i doubt he's even given it a second thought ...

I've moved the idiotic remark & the reaction to it to the Mod Forum as it was completely distracting from the seriousness of this. If anyone reading this does have any information that may help identify this person who carried out the assault then please ensure its brought to the attention of the police or the safety authorities at City.

I assume you were able to give the police a decent description of him, and what he was wearing. That being the case, even if the actual assault wasn't captured on CCTV, then they must have captured him moving away from the incident. You'd think it wouldn't take too much effort for the police to give the CCTV footage of that area a good check, pick out anyone who bears a resemblance to the description given and then try and track them down. It's not as if they've got hours of footage to check, they know it happened at half time, and they know exactly where it happened! "It wasn't captured on CCTV" sounds like a bit of a cop out to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.