Assault at stoke game

So sorry to hear of this assault on you Callie, I,m a lone female MCFC supporter and to think one of our own could do this to another City family member beggars belief, hope the scumbag is found and turfed out of the ground for life.

Sorry to hear about this Callie. If you poured beer over him, I guess that you would recognise him again?

If so, I would suggest that you contact Peter Fletcher at MCFC and ask to view the CCTV footage of 118 at half time. He may well be seen returning back to his seat.

Worth a go..?

Sorry to hear about this Callie, and I am sure that if you have reported it to the club they will be doing their best to get it sorted. Having had a similar experience I know how helpful the powers that be at the club are. Take care and don't let one little worm put you off. I did and was nervous for a few away games but then realised that he would win if I did that and now I am back to normal..................... no rude comments from the Eccles crew!! (they know I am not normal!!) :-)

Good luck in tracking him down.

Re: Assualt at stoke game

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've moved the idiotic remark & the reaction to it to the Mod Forum as it was completely distracting from the seriousness of this. If anyone reading this does have any information that may help identify this person who carried out the assault then please ensure its brought to the attention of the police or the safety authorities at City.
I see the idiotic remark about the lad from Reddish who is missing has not been moved.

Re: Assualt at stoke game

doots said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I've moved the idiotic remark & the reaction to it to the Mod Forum as it was completely distracting from the seriousness of this. If anyone reading this does have any information that may help identify this person who carried out the assault then please ensure its brought to the attention of the police or the safety authorities at City.
I see the idiotic remark about the lad from Reddish who is missing has not been moved.
Have you reported it? If you do then we'll see it and deal with it. Contrary to what some seem to think, we don't read every post on every thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.