Assault on Villa fans at ASDA corner

PistonBlue said:
When you go to an away game, you have two choices. Wear your colours with pride, have a few beers, maybe even have a few with some home fans, talk about the game and so on.
Or, you can act like you own the place, give the locals some shit, and generally ask for trouble.

It's not hard is it? Route one gets you a good day out, slightly pissed, and home safely. The other route may well end with you getting a kicking.

No point arguing about the rights and wrongs of fighting. You act like a dick, there's always another dick just waiting to chin you. That's life, don't act like a dick.

BING.

Freestyler said:
I don't condone football violence in anyway at all, but it's all very simple...

If you go out looking for trouble, starting with other people (and innocent) running your mouth and giving it the big one, and you get a twatting for it then you deserve it, simple as.

for those on here saying the city fans were idiots, if one of them aston villa fans just punched you for no apparent reason tonight after the game, would you have just stood their and let them carry on, or maybe let them have another pop?

no would you bollocks, you'd fight back everytime, if it was one of your family/mates/relatives who got hurt you'd be fighting their corner everytime, so shut up.

Good post mate is this really you?? :)

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
Freestyler said:
I don't condone football violence in anyway at all, but it's all very simple...

If you go out looking for trouble, starting with other people (and innocent) running your mouth and giving it the big one, and you get a twatting for it then you deserve it, simple as.

for those on here saying the city fans were idiots, if one of them aston villa fans just punched you for no apparent reason tonight after the game, would you have just stood their and let them carry on, or maybe let them have another pop?

no would you bollocks, you'd fight back everytime, if it was one of your family/mates/relatives who got hurt you'd be fighting their corner everytime, so shut up.

Good post mate is this really you?? :)

feck off you cheeky barstaard! ;)

1_barry_conlon said:
Corky said:
You mean excuses used....

If you knew anything you'd realise you're so wide of the mark it's untrue.

You reckon all football hooligans have this genetic make up do you?

Genetic?

You are complaining about what you wrote yourself.

I was just taking the piss out of the scum involved.

Weirdly enough, 6/7 city fans were giving it the biggun in front of the Holte about 45 mins before the game at VP and the only person that got hit was a Villa fan and there was about 2-300 Villa fans in th area at the time so just because people give it a biggun don't mean violence is neccessary. If someone tries to attack you, you take neccessary action and deal with it without inflicting violence that's simply not needed.

Giving it the 'biggun' does not warrant being beaten up despite being quite clearly bellends. They don't deserve it but what were they even thinking? it shouldn't happen but if you act you a tool, you're going to be 'taught a lesson'...

What happened to ignoring people, walking the opposite way or leaving them be.

Sounds like a set of Villa fans who are wankers but they certainly don't deserve what they got. I don't feel the need to punch anyone who's ever made a jibe at Villa or even myself.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 am --<br /><br />Oh and congratulations on the win and good luck in the semi.

Villan10 said:
Weirdly enough, 6/7 city fans were giving it the biggun in front of the Holte about 45 mins before the game at VP and the only person that got hit was a Villa fan and there was about 2-300 Villa fans in th area at the time so just because people give it a biggun don't mean violence is neccessary. If someone tries to attack you, you take neccessary action and deal with it without inflicting violence that's simply not needed.

Giving it the 'biggun' does not warrant being beaten up despite being quite clearly bellends. They don't deserve it but what were they even thinking? it shouldn't happen but if you act you a tool, you're going to be 'taught a lesson'...

What happened to ignoring people, walking the opposite way or leaving them be.

Sounds like a set of Villa fans who are wankers but they certainly don't deserve what they got. I don't feel the need to punch anyone who's ever made a jibe at Villa or even myself.

-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 am --

Oh and congratulations on the win and good luck in the semi.

So whats your take on 1 of the Villa fans attacking a City fan first? Should that fan just roll up in a ball and hope they all go away?

LongsightM13 said:
Anyone know if this is still going on?
I've got home, logged on here and found out what happened.
I gather from previous threads on bluemoon that the accepted method of dealing with ruffians from Spaghetti Junction is to throw a fence at them, so I've been out in the backyard removing the timber panels and concrete stakes and loading them in the van.
It has taken me nearly two hours and I'm pissing with sweat and wheezing like an asthmatic donkey, but now I'm fully fenced up and ready to rock and roll.
After all, if they're asking for it and giving it the big un, then they'll ave it and can't complain if they get it. Whatever it is. Init.
Eat my creosote, Noddy Holder!!!
(Ps, I dispatched my brother to Piccadilly Station to mop up any stray sleeping shitbags who needed a slap, only to find the last train to New Street departed about 10 minutes after the final whistle. Darn it, foiled again. Will I ever be respected as pwopa nawty?)

I will appreciate this post no one else did hahaha

Scottyboi said:
LongsightM13 said:
I gather from previous threads on bluemoon that the accepted method of dealing with ruffians from Spaghetti Junction is to throw a fence at them, so I've been out in the backyard removing the timber panels and concrete stakes and loading them in the van.
It has taken me nearly two hours and I'm pissing with sweat and wheezing like an asthmatic donkey, but now I'm fully fenced up and ready to rock and roll.
After all, if they're asking for it and giving it the big un, then they'll ave it and can't complain if they get it. Whatever it is. Init.
(Ps, I dispatched my brother to Piccadilly Station to mop up any stray sleeping shitbags who needed a slap, only to find the last train to New Street departed about 10 minutes after the final whistle. Darn it, foiled again. Will I ever be respected as pwopa nawty?)

I will appreciate this post no one else did hahaha

No, I did too. One of the funniest posts on here for a while.

LongsightM13 said:
pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.