Assault on Villa fans at ASDA corner

Stop painting this as a big incident. Minor skirmish that's all it happens at nearly every game home and away

I didn't see the incident so I have a couple of questions.

Were they looking for it?

Did they get it?

Does anyone know if any injuries were sustained and what the situation regarding medical insurance might be?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:16 am --<br /><br />Does anyone know if any injuries were sustained and what the situation regarding medical insurance might be?

ifedthegoat said:
greeny-ctid said:
if this is true ( not douting you for a minute mate) then you should expect a punch or too for singing somet like that but to gang up on them is just unfair

it was stupidity from them, im not defending city fans because theres no place for that in football, but to walk past a thousands of city fans singing your a shit man united is asking for it.

Once upon a time, City fans would have joined in with them! Self-deprecation seems to vanish as soon as yer get into the NewTopFour, and travel a bit in a Cup!

rushts said:
I'm glad the City fans nipped this little incident in the bud as those Villa fans were up for it,and could quite easily have kicked the shit out of some of our younger innocent fans further down the road.

I was wondering if this aswell, sounds to me like the bullies met some bigger bullies and got bullied, tough sh1t if that was the case !

Ps I agree with Freestyler also.

Doesn't surprise me. The Villa fans came out of the ground singing Manchester's a shithole. I don't condone the violence, but that was going to be enough to set someone off. We don't live in a perfect world, so if you are looking for a fight, no matter how big or hard you think you are, there will always be somebody prepared to entertain you.

1_barry_conlon said:
Corky said:
You mean excuses used....

If you knew anything you'd realise you're so wide of the mark it's untrue.

You reckon all football hooligans have this genetic make up do you?

historically...the vast majority of footy hooligans came from middle class families, most had well paid jobs and a college or uni education.

LongsightM13 said:
Anyone know if this is still going on?
I've got home, logged on here and found out what happened.
I gather from previous threads on bluemoon that the accepted method of dealing with ruffians from Spaghetti Junction is to throw a fence at them, so I've been out in the backyard removing the timber panels and concrete stakes and loading them in the van.
It has taken me nearly two hours and I'm pissing with sweat and wheezing like an asthmatic donkey, but now I'm fully fenced up and ready to rock and roll.
After all, if they're asking for it and giving it the big un, then they'll ave it and can't complain if they get it. Whatever it is. Init.
Eat my creosote, Noddy Holder!!!(Ps, I dispatched my brother to Piccadilly Station to mop up any stray sleeping shitbags who needed a slap, only to find the last train to New Street departed about 10 minutes after the final whistle. Darn it, foiled again. Will I ever be respected as pwopa nawty?)

PMSL - Post of the week so far...lol

frothy said:
alblue said:
If its the same group that walked past us they were covering there faces and all that bouncing around giving it green street
ok what does that mean? i am a 55 yr old ex 1970s skinhead hooligan and never heard of green street

Green Street....
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVccoGgp0iU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVccoGgp0iU</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.