Assault on Villa fans at ASDA corner

bluevengence said:
Any fooker with that halfwit brummie accent deserves a good slap
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo2pXO_XAI&feature=player_detailpage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo2pXO_ ... detailpage</a>

Bugs Bunny said:
bluevengence said:
Any fooker with that halfwit brummie accent deserves a good slap

Are you the City fan that tried to twat me at the Hawthorns because I've got a Midlands accent, therefore I must have been a Baggies fan in the City end?

No not me...but if i was you i woud`nt go round advertising the fact
that you have that accent

bluevengence said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Are you the City fan that tried to twat me at the Hawthorns because I've got a Midlands accent, therefore I must have been a Baggies fan in the City end?

How the fuck can anyone hide their accent? Anyway, as bad as it is, it's still not as grating as the Manc one.

Bugs Bunny said:
bluevengence said:

How the fuck can anyone hide their accent? Anyway, as bad as it is, it's still not as grating as the Manc one.
Take normal talking lessons like the bird with the huge teeth on the one show did,it was like a listening to a cement bag ripping before she got her Brummie accent sorted,nnttm.

Bugs Bunny said:
bluevengence said:

You can hide it on the tinternet but now we all know how you sound

and it ain`t nice...i keep reading your posts with a Benny from crossroads voice in me head

Stillsy said:
group of wannabe's was trying their hardest to look like hooligans when i bet deep down they didnt want any city fan to fight them but hey ho they met the wrong lads.
Did they meet you?

bluevengence said:
Bugs Bunny said:

and it ain`t nice...i keep reading your posts with a Benny from crossroads voice in me head

LOL :-) Miss Diane!

Time to admit.... I hate the Brummie & Black Country accents. Fortunately I live just far enough away from there that I only really have a Midlands twang in my accent.

Bugs Bunny said:
bluevengence said:

Time to admit.... I hate the Brummie & Black Country accents. Fortunately I live just far enough away from there that I only really have a Midlands twang in my accent.
i worked in the black country for a few years
when i first started i had to take a member of staff with me everywhere to interpret what they were saying

squirtyflower said:
Bugs Bunny said:

i worked in the black country for a few years
when i first started i had to take a member of staff with me everywhere to interpret what they were saying

hahaha they sound like right mono tone boring cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.