Assault on Villa fans at ASDA corner

danburge82 said:
Sometimes a good hiding is exactly what some people deserve and something people can learn a hell of a lot from.

That's what I keep telling myself after I give my missus a good hiding. She never learns though, the shitbag.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
glen quagmire said:
I'll pm you my number. Give me a ring before you do it, as i'll come and kick him in the facw when he's down, for you.
;0)

You think its fair just you kicking him when he's down Glen? Don't be stealing all the fun and glory we need at least 7 or 8 of us unless there's just no point doing it ;o)

he loves jumping on the bandwagon...

nice to see blues on the villa board grovelling to them, calling city fans Neanderthals etc.
Villa fans wanted a fight. They got one. They came off worse. It would be different if it was innocent by standers but having seen what happened I don't see what the big fuss is.

they got what they deserved,if i would have done the same away from home i wouldnt be woman moaning like the villa fans on their site who have no idea what happened, and the soft arse do gooders on here should grow up and get in the real world

Not having seen the incident, i cannot really comment on the rights and wrongs of those concerned.

The Villa fan on here commented that whats wrong with turning the cheek and walking away from verbal provocation well, all i will say it that, being a born & bred Manc who lived in the Midlands for 10 years before coming out here, if any City would have allegedly been singing "you're just a shit Birmingham City" anywhere near Villa Park on match day they would have received similar if not worse treatment from said Villa fans.....

You form your own opinions..

Enough said!

BufordUSABlue said:
Not having seen the incident, i cannot really comment on the rights and wrongs of those concerned.

The Villa fan on here commented that whats wrong with turning the cheek and walking away from verbal provocation well, all i will say it that, being a born & bred Manc who lived in the Midlands for 10 years before coming out here, if any City would have allegedly been singing "you're just a shit Birmingham City" anywhere near Villa Park on match day they would have received similar if not worse treatment from said Villa fans.....

You form your own opinions..

Enough said!

and that makes any Villa fans who actually take it upon themselves to attack City fans complete morons.

Nothing changes, either side. All fans have morons, condoning it is wrong.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:09 am --<br /><br />
Balti said:
Villan10 said:
It depends by attack, if someone geniunally tries to hit you, you act in self defence if that means punching the other person, then so be it as said, if you have to act, you act. If he got hit as he was walking past and the Villa fans had sorta carried on, you'd hope that person would just be the bigger man and leave it, it isn't hard and nor is cowardly to simply just walk away from violent confrontation if you can. If someone is scum enough to hit someone innocently (as that Villa fan was) then you'd hope others wouldn't stoop to the level.

You would hope that someone that got twatted would just walk on and ignore it??!! And that his mates wouldn't retaliate on his behalf??!!

wtf..... :-0

Is walking away and not stooping to the level of violence something new to you? if you're being threatened with being attacked again, you have to act accordingly, but no one is forced to retaliate. I've been hit in a night club just randomally before, I bet quite a few people have, maybe it's just me but I just thought 'what a clown' and moved away rather than going straight for him. It's not that difficult.

I don't expect it would happen because most people do retaliate but then that's exactly how fights happen. If people had just ignored 'em and walked on, there wouldn't even be this thread...or at least you'd be saying "some idiot Villa fan hit someone"...but instead, people respond and before you know it, it turns into a big fight. This is general, not just this incident. I have no care who what team those people involved supported.

Dom38 said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Are you 12?

What an informed and eloquent comeback, well done for justifying your opinion without sounding like a condescending wanker.

Condescending? Yes, it probably was, I'll admit that.

In my defence however, I am only ever condescending to those who are clearly below me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.